• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fav. music video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Mine is concrete angel by martina mcbride. It seemed so much like what happens everyday, and I cried... (shush don't tell anyone) it was very moving!

ok, i dunno how many of u guys ever listened to modern day rock, lol, but one of my fav. music videos is wake me up when september ends, by Green Day, it's about a guy who leaves his girlfriend to join the army, and she gets all mad at him, especially when he has to go to iraq. it's really good!

Toby Keith - I love this bar - makes me smile, I love it!!!
Johnny Cash "hurt" - makes me cry, Johnny has been in my life a looooong time! I love the both of 'em :D

I got that HonkyTonkBadonkadonk CD for Christmas, and aint listened to the whole thing yet.....guess I need to quit travelin such short distances.

Mrs. Greg.....I was just told yesterday that we may get to go see George Strait at the Houston Rodeo. It's been years since I've seen him. But started my "George" career way back in 1982 when he was standin there singin on a flat bed trailer. And signed my boot.(And yes, I still have em)

HMMMM I'D LOVE that boot....I'm going to see Goerge in Edmonton in June.Friends daughter D.J at radio station in Edmonton so we got row seven seats ...I'll bring a couple extra pair boots for signing :lol:

sarah oh my goodness evans. anything she is in. and brad paisley :when i get were i am going" the part with teresa earnhardt still gives me the willies. and george strait is so cool i have to wear a coat just seeing him on tv.

montana cowgurl said:
ok, i dunno how many of u guys ever listened to modern day rock, lol, but one of my fav. music videos is wake me up when september ends, by Green Day, it's about a guy who leaves his girlfriend to join the army, and she gets all mad at him, especially when he has to go to iraq. it's really good!

I like that one actually, Montana Cowgurl, but what does she say at the end?

Ooh, Nicky, is Brad Paisley the country singer giving out a free Chet Atkins guitar or something?

i'll go watch wake me up when sept. ends on mtv.com and figure out what she says on the end....i really can't remember without watching it

Latest posts