• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fav. music video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ok, at the end, she says "I just want you to know, no matter what, you always have somebody here for you. I'm never gonna leave you."

who, billie joe armstrong? hes awsome, lol, mom thinx its a bit weird that guys wear eyeliner and the such...!LOL! i have 2 posters of GreenDay in my room too, they're one of my fav. bands... :D

Can't say as I have ONE favorite song or video, but a video that I just can't turn away from every time it comes on, is Garth Brooks' CHANGE. With the footage of the Oklahoma bombing in the background, and then at the end he takes his hat off, I'm gettin tight in the throat just thinkin about it. You'd have to be colder'n a witches.....broomstick to not be moved by that one.

"Boondocks" by Little Bigtown ( I think that is their name :shock: ), anything by the late, great Chris Ledoux, "The Dance" by Garth Brooks; "Breathe In, Breathe Out" by Chris Cagle; "God's Will" by Martina McBride (yes, angus cattle shower, another tear-jerker); "Baby Girl" by Sugarland and anything by George Strait!!! Whew....whatta list!! :wink:

Mine is the one where the girl sara has cancer and she is afraid that no one wil take her to the prom and her boyfriend shows up with a shaved head like hers... :cry: :cry:
Any of the patriotic ones.
Guys be prepared because George Strait really looks old now days: We seen him at Cheyanne. He is old.... :roll: :roll:

Theres a new one by Brooks and Dunn,maybe called" I raise up my hands"somthing about that one is special! Goerge old never :D

Katrina---the song you are referring to is Rascal Flatts "Skin" which is also titled "SaraBeth" after the girl in the song/video....truly touching and brings a tear to your eye every time!!! Also one of my favorites and one of the daughter's favorites (the daughter who will one day be a pediatric oncologist herself) :wink:

george will never be pld he may just slow down, but he is george strait. the new Sarah oh my goodness Evans video is cool. too bad you dont have cable. or the pork and beans youre eating. so cool. but there was a song that kenny rogers done called"i am the greatest>" about a little boy playing baseball. just the way the song is put together. and ALabama "cant keep a good man down" or you cant take the girl out of the honky tonk but you cant take the honky tonk out of the girl, by brroks and dunn.

Latest posts