• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Favorite TV Comedy?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Comedy's on TV don't seem to be what they once were. My favorite's are:

Green Acres

Married with Children

Andy Griffith

Honeymooners (my age is telling on me now)

Amos 'n' Andy

Throw some more out there that I can't remember.

Does anybody remember Red Skelton? We used to sit around the ol' black and white and move the antenna when needed to watch it.

Sometimes the "Aluminum Foil" wrapped around the antenna was not enough. :???:

Evening Shade (Burt Reynolds, remember?)

Perfect Strangers. (I think that was the name. It was two guys in New York, one was Basque. (They were straight...so don't get any wrong ideas :wink: ) They used to do the "Dance of Joy" when good things happened. It was really funny.

Mama's Family.

Golden Girls.

Tim Conway Show~really funny. And Red Skelton was the BEST.

Mayberry RFD.

Mike said:
Does anybody remember Red Skelton? We used to sit around the ol' black and white and move the antenna when needed to watch it.

Boy, the memories.....B & W TV, I was in High School before we got a color TV 8) The Ed Sullivan Show, off the subject a little bit. "Really really good shew"

I may only be a grand 16, but a few of my favorite old time shows is I Love Lucy...Gilligan's Island...I Dream of Jeannie...Bewitched...Brady Bunch...just to name a few!

Faster horses said:
Evening Shade (Burt Reynolds, remember?)

FH, they play those reruns on CMT early morning. I like that one too.!!!!!

Gilligans Island
Green Acres
Golden Girls
wagon Train
I Dream of Jeannie
any old Bugs Bunny/Road Runner/tweety cartoons
Archie Bunker (yes, the dad LOVED archie!!!! :D )
MASH
Charlie's Angels (I was gonna be Jaquelyn Smith)
Happy Days
Laverne and Shirley (gotta love Squiggy)
Three's Company (sure miss John Ritter)

Hanta Yo said:
Mike said:

Boy, the memories.....B & W TV, I was in High School before we got a color TV 8) The Ed Sullivan Show, off the subject a little bit. "Really really good shew"

Clem CaDittle Hopper
Sad Clown

Antenna's - We'd give my friends little brother a wire and aluminun foil - send him outside the living room on the porch and tell him "Move to The Left -No No Right - That's it, Right there" - his dad world just shake his head and laugh :!:

DemoDriverGus said:
I may only be a grand 16, but a few of my favorite old time shows is I Love Lucy...Gilligan's Island...I Dream of Jeannie...Bewitched...Brady Bunch...just to name a few!

I love 'Bewitched' too! Though for modern viewing I'd say 'Less Than Perfect..' Not so good with all these shows really :oops:

Scrubs...I can't resist good old sarcasm
Two and Half Men...BMR and I can agree on something! :lol:
Sanford and Son
The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson

Roseanne, Marrid with children, The simpsons, Seinfeld, Everybody loves Rymond, and everybody hates Chris. I like to watch the 'Red Skeleton' on the tapes Dad got for Christmas, but my fav. one is not on T.V., but in the out ond open-- watching the little calves tromp round, buck and goof off. I think that the whole world may need some time off of work to see life's little moments...

Latest posts