• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Favourite season

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Fav. Season

• Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spring

• Summer

• fall

• Total voters
ah, it was hard for me to decide, get to have fun in the snow and go snowboardin in the winter plus xmas n my bday, but theres no school in the summer and i get to travel n have fun. i voted for summer tho lol

Hey you two, winter's just around the corner so I'm guessing you both are pretty psyched up bout pressies, holidays and blankets of snow, eh? Just to spoil the festive fun I'll say autumn anyday! :mrgreen:

You can't beat the fall.

I used to live in Nebraska. Nothing more pleasant than working on the sunny side of the barn and listing to Husker football games.

I like them all, so can't really decide. :?

I love the fall when the evenings are cool, and the days are warm and sunny. Especially after the first big frost when the mosquitoes are all gone! :D

Spring is good, with calves ripping around having little bitty calf stampedes, but I really really hate the mud. :evil:

Winter has cross country skiing, long winter nights when the sun goes down so you don't have to keep working, and getting snowed in once in a while.

Summer has it's fishing, fresh cucumbers from the garden, and flowers in the yard. And mosquitoes. :shock:

I can't imagine living somewhere that the seasons don't change much. It would be boring ... yes ... boring. Even if it was Hawaii. 8)

Must be the ADD..... :roll:

Fall/autumn would be mine I s'pose. Hunting seasons, water fowl everywhere, the colors, the hussle of harvest, I like it all. Since we calve in June and won't wean till February, all there is to do in the fall w/the cattle is move em and check em. It's a fairly peaceful time of year for us.

zephyrus31 said:
Hey you two, winter's just around the corner so I'm guessing you both are pretty psyched up bout pressies, holidays and blankets of snow, eh? Just to spoil the festive fun I'll say autumn anyday! :mrgreen:

Yeah I'm really pumped!!! We got the new snowmobile suits today! My old one is still in working condition even after 3 1/2 years. i have put it on chore duty now. It is snowing right now, and as we speak, the sleds are getting tuned !!!!!!!!!!! Soon it will be the time of year for poker rallies!!! 8) 8) :p :p :D :D :lol: :lol:

Latest posts