• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

FCS BOUDREAUX And FRONTLINE CATTLE CO

Help Support Ranchers.net:

REDANDBLUEHEELERGAL

Reaction score
HAS anyone of you guys heard for Frontlline Cattle Co and of a dog named FCS Boudreaux?

I raise ACD's for many years and someone told me that this FCS Boudreaxu ACD is suppose to world renowned in the cattle industry. I have never heard of the dog. They claim ranchers and cattlemen fight for her dogs and they are worth thousands.....hmmm
Funny, because she sells them on another site for 200 dollars each with no papers.

Hi
Otter is doing better, but man he has a way to go. That idiot who had him did not do a single thing with this dog. He lied from the start and then the told me the dog was crate trained and leash broke. NOT. Otter has no clue to anything in life. He just runs wild like he is set free from a prison. I am trying to let him adjust to a normal life and I am not pushing anything on him at present, just letting him be a dog. He has to learn a lot! No social skills, no inter-acting with other dogs, no commands, he knows nothing. He is a handful and has so much to learn. He is bad about jumping on people and is a fence runner, constantly chasing the horses up and down the fence line, he is also a barker. I had hoped once he had some land to run on and other dogs to play with he would focus on that and not the constant barking and running and pacing. Small steps.....that is all I can do.

As for that other person. She brags about this dog FCS Boudreaux so I finally wrote her and asked her what was so great about him....she said that this dog is known the world over and every cattlemen and ranch from Canada to the tip of South America knows her dogs and fights to have one. She claims she provides all the dogs to the stock handlers for rodeos PRA AND PRCA. She said her cattle (one head) sold for 750,000 and that her dogs go for thousands, but she has a litter of puppies advertised on a site for 200 each. I never heard of the dog, which means nothing, there are lots of things I don't know, but I usually know the names of top producing Cattle Dogs in the nation and in most countries.

I think she is full of "bull"....pardon the pun. I think it is her way to justify her "puppy mill" she is running. She advertises puppies constantly, always by the same sire, at least 2 litters a month and I have noticed her ad for the last year or so. That is when I finally had to ask her and she wrote me an email a mile long about how "everyone and anyone in the cattle industry knows her dogs and her cattle". She has three breeds of dogs she breeds and sells them all for 200 to 300. I just can't see producing quality pups by just breeding to breed and not adding new stock into the lines to perfect conformation. She also does not test her dogs for common genetic disease assoicated with the ACD.

I was just curious to know if anyone had heard of her or her "famous" cows/bulls and dogs. Her recent post is that she sold a bull to Argentina for 1.8 million dollars. She is from Texas, outside Houston. I do not think she has a website, that is why she advertises on a small "puppy for sale site"

I trade in a few cowdogs (BLACKMOUTH CUR) in Texas and have never heard of these dogs. But then again, how many peaple have heard of Weatherfords Ben, the most famous Blackmouth of all time?

You are right, I never heard of that dog either, BUT, you know him because that is what you deal in and are familiar with the breed and the dogs. Just as I am familiar with all the top lines of Heelers in the world. I know all the top names from Australia to Finland, to Germany and the U.S. because I know my heelers. Some of The top heelers are Reddenblu and Kurpas and Kombinalong, all from different countries. One of the most famous in the US is Red Tubs.

i used to get Full Cry magazine,there was always a lot written about the Weatherford dogs.i have a couple of BMC's myself.smartest dogs i've ever had,and i've owned afew over the years.

Weatherfords Ben, the most famous Blackmouth of all time?

A google, finds the line 'Weatherfords Ben' line referred to...but where can I find information about the actal dog, Weatherfor Ben?

Latest posts