• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

FCS PLAYOFFS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
My Sam Houston State Bearkats have again taken out the Montana State Bobcats and now to Eastern Washington or Illinois State next week. I love FCS where we play for a real national Champ and not some bowl of soup. :lol:

Trinity man said:
My Sam Houston State Bearkats have again taken out the Montana State Bobcats and now to Eastern Washington or Illinois State next week. I love FCS where we play for a real national Champ and not some bowl of soup. :lol:

Caught it on the tube....SHS has a dang good football team.

TexasBred said:
Trinity man said:

Caught it on the tube....SHS has a dang good football team.

Yep. :wink:

If they get that far NDSU will put them in their place again. :wink: :wink: :p 8)

In all reality I think any of the 4 teams left could win it all but I will take NDSU over Eastern Washington in the championship.

We are now heading to Eastern Washington Saturday at 3pm Central time. If we get pass them it will be on to Frisco Texas for the Championship game against North Dakota St is my best bet.

My guess is that your 1/2 of the bracket is more up in the air. Georgia Southern was beat by Wofford and was held to 9 points in that game. Wofford's D is pretty good but NDSU is better. The only way I see NDSU losing this week is if they shoot themselves in the foot with turnovers and special teams mistakes.

Good luck Trinity, hope you get to see a good game.

Heading to Fargo Friday for the NDSU- GSU game. The place is sold out except for standing room only tickets.

Amazing!! Jigs and Loomixguy haven't turned this into a Husker-Wildcat rant!! Gotta be a first!!

The way they played I wouldn't exactly say either team won anywhere but the scoreboard, but I guess that is why they have a scoreboard and not judges.

TexasBred said:
Trinity man said:
re-match from last year NDSU/SHSU. :D

Just barely Trinity. Thought we were gonna blow it there for a while.

I was worry to. It looked like they just quit playing in the second half. Most of the college we play in conf. quit when we got way a head at halftime but EW keep pushing and they had to fire it up again to stay ahead.

Latest posts