• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

few days part two

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
Of coarse all play and no work doesn't pay the bills.
Life of the young end of our herd.
014.jpg

Day 3 of supplemental feed.
017-1.jpg

Heading west to check of the old girls.
023.jpg

025.jpg

They're in a pretty big field but the one's we saw looked great.
036.jpg

034-1.jpg

038.jpg

047-1.jpg

055.jpg

They must all be over the hill.
January1-52013012.jpg

gcreekrch said:
Per, are there springs there or are they licking snow?
The first group is on snow and the cows in the west hills have springs. We will supply water to the first group if the snow gets to be anything less that perfect but for now the conditions are nice for snow grazing. Both of our places are blessed with good water sources.

Looks like you have a real nice snow cover there. Was it your tractor that had the tire mounted on the side of the bale fork? Was wanting to try that idea. Looked for the pics again but couldnt find them.

Rancher3! said:
Looks like you have a real nice snow cover there. Was it your tractor that had the tire mounted on the side of the bale fork? Was wanting to try that idea. Looked for the pics again but couldnt find them.
Jan2012308.jpg

Jan2012316.jpg

Thanks alot for posting pics again! been using truck to unroll bales but got stuck and came away with no reverse :mad: looks like it stick out about a foot from edge. Does that seem to work good?

EastWind said:
The cows are looking good. How much longer can you leave them in the hills.
Coming home next week so we have time to use up the barley bunches.

Rancher3! said:
Thanks alot for posting pics again! been using truck to unroll bales but got stuck and came away with no reverse :mad: looks like it stick out about a foot from edge. Does that seem to work good?
It would be nice if it was out a little farther but it keeps in the width of the tractor this way. Been dreaming about a hydraulic fold out unit but other than it might be fun to design and build it would be hard to justify. (fun is enough reason around here)

per said:
Of coarse all play and no work doesn't pay the bills.
Life of the young end of our herd.
014.jpg

Day 3 of supplemental feed.
017-1.jpg

Heading west to check of the old girls.
023.jpg

025.jpg

They're in a pretty big field but the one's we saw looked great.
036.jpg

034-1.jpg

038.jpg

047-1.jpg

055.jpg

They must all be over the hill.
January1-52013012.jpg

Sure wish photobucket wouldn't have turned on us. Makes for poor browsing of old pics. I was really hoping to get another look at Per's bale unrolling wheel in action, as well as just poke back through memory lane.

I found way that is supposed to get around the Photobucket issue but either it didn't download right on my computer or some pics are no longer on Photobucket.

https://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37013

Big Muddy rancher said:
I found way that is supposed to get around the Photobucket issue but either it didn't download right on my computer or some pics are no longer on Photobucket.

Well that worked like a charm for me, thanks Muddy! :tiphat:

Silver said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Guess I better try again s it didn't work for me. :???:

Are you on Chrome or Mozilla?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Silver said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Guess I better try again s it didn't work for me. :???:

Are you on Chrome or Mozilla?

I use them all, but in this case Chrome

Latest posts