• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Few photos from today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
half of a beaver damn
weaning09004-1.jpg

safety first!
weaning09011.jpg

2 youngsters learning together
weaning09015.jpg

bet you never knew shovel handles double as microphones!!
weaning09031.jpg

my replacement steed
weaning09017.jpg

my retired steed...any guess's as to how old she is?
weaning09019-1.jpg

How far away did the rest of the dam fly? 8)

Enjoy those girls before they REALLY start getting into T-R-O-U-B-L-E. :D

My guess on your old mare is 20. If she is older she is keeping here shape well. She does look awful stiff though.

Good pictures. You better watch over those girls like a mama Grizzly, they sure are cuties.

The mare is 21 :???:

Thanks for the picture story,pretty lil helpers you have,good lookin bay horse and I guess the mare @ 22 ?
good luck

great pics..................can't stop laughin' at the "safety first" one :lol: :lol:
...and a BARREL RACER :shock: NO, NO, NO!! put the rope back in her hand!!! :wink: :p :wink:

nice family, thanks for sharing. the bay horse looks like might be a good traveler. I guess she looks like she might want to come out of retirement?

Great pictures...you had a nicer day than we did! What's the story on Taylors horse? is it new too? Like your new horse, and I'll guess 27, we have one that is appox.30, he looks about the same as she does.

Thanks everyone! the mare turned 30 this past April, cowwrangler was the closest, she's a little stiff in her front, but not too bad, she still had lots of jam the last time I rode her a yr ago. the bay is 1 and 1/2. Nicky Taylor is riding her 3 yr old Rusty, don't worry Hooks...she still wants to rope :wink:

Latest posts