• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Few shots from today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
thought I'd show you what we did this afternoon

2000 model
weaning09002.jpg

March bull calf
weaning09004.jpg

2 yr old and steer calf
weaning09013.jpg

different view of same pair
weaning09016.jpg

bull calf
weaning09019.jpg

commercial heifer calves
weaning09047.jpg

waiting on cows
weaning09050.jpg

messing in the tank
weaning09062.jpg

all done
weaning09068.jpg

acting like their Dad :roll:
weaning09072.jpg

lost her 1st top tooth today
weaning09073.jpg

Those urchins look more like their Ma to me. :wink: Bet they're happy about a day off from school.

So did you wean or what? :?

Cattle look good. :D

I sure enjoy the mix of cattle and family. Thanks. Is that the "formerly broken" pivot?

gcreekrch said:
Those urchins look more like their Ma to me. :wink: Bet they're happy about a day off from school.

So did you wean or what? :?

Cattle look good. :D

they helped after school, we did wean so hopefully no phone calls in the middle of the night! preg on Friday

no that a different pivot per...it was on the alfalfa

Why don't you bring the whole crew up for a visit when Kelly does his bear hunt-I really like that top bull calf-just watch he'll be an EXT lol. That cow looks as good as they come too. Funny thing I noticed is our leaves are greener than yours-what a weird year up here.

You've certainly had a great fall :D . I really like your "all done" pic, but all of them are nice. Your cattle look great, and your cute girls are sure growing fast. Thanks for sharing :D .

geeez...how come "lil Hooks" has gotta ride in the big guys saddle........

or did she throw him off so she could show him how its done....... :lol2: :wink:

Hooks said:
geeez...how come "lil Hooks" has gotta ride in the big guys saddle........

or did she throw him off so she could show him how its done....... :lol2: :wink:

no...she does get a little big for her britches though...! had her saddle on him right before, but needed to rope one and nobody wanted to switch back for the 5 minutes it took to kick the calves out..thats her 3 yr old she's riding

thanks everbody...NR the bull calf isn't an EXT, but the cow in the 1st picture is an Emulation N Bar 5522 granddaughter....still like her so well?! :lol: :lol:

Yanuck said:
thanks everbody...NR the bull calf isn't an EXT, but the cow in the 1st picture is an Emulation N Bar 5522 granddaughter....still like her so well?! :lol: :lol:

I don't know about NR-- but I had some beautiful cows that lasted for years out of sons of 5522 (and even a few EXTs').....I would take any of them over the "bigger, better, fasters" daughters I bred to then for several years in trying to follow the "bigger, better, faster"-- high EPD trend....

Latest posts