• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

fh--baby boy's getting nervous!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Chuckie

Reaction score
i pm'd you that he's willing if we can work it out between football camps. i'm thinking it didn't get to ya. if you pm me, i'll send you my email address. c ya later! and thanks for the offer, regardless!!

I did get your pm~my hubby and I haven't had a chance to talk about it yet. Sorry~I should have gotten back to you sooner. You cannot believe the things that have gone on here! Don't know if we are old, slow or just disorganized; or if we just have alot going on!!

at least i know i'm not the only one! he informed me yesterday that part of driver's ed is, of course, driving and they do that i think the 3rd week of june--i haven't seen him long enough the grab the schedule, so that's a guess, and based on his "recollection" (which for some reason is way worse than mine, and i'm 28 yrs older than he is... :roll: )

at any rate, i'll let you know "soon"--and we both know what that means, right??!! right.

i'm waiting for that paint colt to come home; at this rate, may be oct., and i won't have to worry about putting any miles on him this year. but someone better be coming up with hay, etc....and i'm working on a legal agreement for someone to sign, too.... later

Latest posts