• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

FH-made it home ok

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Faster Horses,

Made it home o.k., "bumped" a fawn between Ingomar and Sumatra, nothing hurt, just a little hair on my bumper, little bugger sniffing something on the road and not paying attention. I managed to bump it because I managed to slow almost to a stop (from 70 mph) before my tire bumped it. Anyway, last 3 miles were interesting, sliding and praying I wouldn't go off the road.

Hey, it was a privilege to meet you and your spouse, and it was worth the trip to come to the banquet. Nice bunch of group of people in your neck of the woods. You guys take care, I'm outta here. Hope you enjoy your cd.

good morning, hanta yo!! been wondering where ya were! guess i can call off the search and rescue crew now that you are home safe and sound :wink: :wink: sorry to hear about your run in with the deer :( when i was working in bozeman and having to travel the norris canyon road 5 days a week at 1:30 in the morning, i hit 6 deer in 9 months :shock: :shock: like Ron White says "wheeew! elusive little creatures...if ya can't hit one with a bullet, slow it down to 60 miles an hour, put headlights and a horn on it...they'll jump right in front of it then" :D have a super one....good to have ya back!!!
kris

ranchwife said:
, i hit 6 deer in 9 months :shock: :shock: like Ron White says "wheeew! elusive little creatures...if ya can't hit one with a bullet, slow it down to 60 miles an hour, put headlights and a horn on it...they'll jump right in front of it thenkris

You need to get a deer whistle

frenchie said:
ranchwife said:
, i hit 6 deer in 9 months :shock: :shock: like Ron White says "wheeew! elusive little creatures...if ya can't hit one with a bullet, slow it down to 60 miles an hour, put headlights and a horn on it...they'll jump right in front of it thenkris

How do you think her dear got her? He whistled! :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
frenchie said:
ranchwife said:

How do you think her dear got her? He whistled! :wink: :cowboy:

I ,m sure he did. :D

Glad you made it home safely, Hanta Yo, and it was a real treat to meet you! I am so glad we had a good turnout, and all were smiling faces. Good food, good company and a really good rain seems to do so much for ranch folks!!

Good luck in your new venture. Well, not new, but you know what I mean!

ranchwife said:
good morning, hanta yo!! been wondering where ya were! guess i can call off the search and rescue crew now that you are home safe and sound :wink: :wink: sorry to hear about your run in with the deer :( when i was working in bozeman and having to travel the norris canyon road 5 days a week at 1:30 in the morning, i hit 6 deer in 9 months :shock: :shock: like Ron White says "wheeew! elusive little creatures...if ya can't hit one with a bullet, slow it down to 60 miles an hour, put headlights and a horn on it...they'll jump right in front of it then" :D have a super one....good to have ya back!!!
kris
Thanks, Ranchwife, it's nice to feel a little missed!!!! I've been busy going hither and thither and attending this and that. Maybe I'll get that deer whistle Frenchie mentioned.

frenchie said:
ranchwife said:

Do they work? My horn sure doesn't! :x

Faster horses said:
Glad you made it home safely, Hanta Yo, and it was a real treat to meet you! I am so glad we had a good turnout, and all were smiling faces. Good food, good company and a really good rain seems to do so much for ranch folks!!

Good luck in your new venture. Well, not new, but you know what I mean!

Thanks, FH. Have a great day! :D

Latest posts