• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

finally a few random pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

GM88

Reaction score
Purchased cow , out of a pine butte bull
sept_9_11_cows_031.JPG
This is a bull calf out of 8R old breeding. got some volume hopefully he has some growth looks fine now. Cow was purchased this spring.
sept_9_11_cows_036.JPG
This is a 216M calf . Also a purchased cow. Calves are all born in april
sept_9_11_cows_037.JPG

The pictures didn't come through. Make sure there is no
checkmark in your "disable BBC" at the bottom of the window.
That's a pretty common mistake and might be what happened
to your pictures. Not 100% sure tho.

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Calves arn't anything special just trying to figure out how to post pictures again. Purchased a bunch of purebred cows and find it interesting some of the herd bulls they have used.

Ned Jr. The bull is BCD 82H Mercedes 216M. Don't know alot about him he was bred to 35 of the cows I bought. Got some nice Bull calves out of him. BMR I forgot how to put pictures on and would like to put more on so was going to figure it out. Our country looks good these last couple of years . Nice to see what rain can do, I have seen it when it doesn't rain it aint pretty.

Did you buy a bunch of cows from Ray? We bought a gelding from him in about 1992. Went down and spent a couple days riding over his ranch as Ray wouldn't let my wife take the horse unless she really liked him. Of course, he got a lot of enjoyment out of showing us his land, cattle and horses. :lol:
He is a stockman supreme in my opinion.

gcreekrch No the people I bought the cows from used one of thier bulls as a herd sire for a few years. I know Hugh well, run dogs with him , very nice fellow. I have been to thier ranch several times to look at cattle.

I like them , easy fleshing cows that raise some really nice stocky calves !
Your grass looks great too.
The silhouette pic is really pretty GM

Thanks for sharing them. :D

Latest posts