• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Finally figured the picture thing out.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ho55

Reaction score
image34.jpg
[/url][/img]

image33.jpg
[/img]

I like it a lot. Where that picture is taken is 40 miles from my main crop land. It's another little ranch that we have about 60 acres of hay. The main reason I got that machine is it drives down the road at 23 mph. So I drive it back and forth. Have to drive it in the middle of the night cause its pretty wide. It's a hay eatin son of a gun.

That hayfield looks like its on the road from Bicknell to Torrey or around Teasdale? :D Gorgeous country. Do you know any of the Ekker's down thataway? Hanksville country? I may or may not be related to them depending on how you feel about them. :lol: :lol: :wink: Thanks for the pictures. Looking forward to more.

This is my place at Notom. In between Torrey and Hanksville. I know a lot of the Ekkers. They are good people. I actually sell hay to a lot few of them. You've probably been by Notom on your way to the Henrys. Leanin H do you put in for Henry's for any hunts? Lots of big muley bucks on it. Buffalo hunts are fun too.

Latest posts