• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

FINALLY!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Got a new computor, my old one was crashing and everytime I logged on here I got kicked out.
Tried to log on with the new one too and couldn't stay logged on either.

Will have to see if I can post pics too.
the house has gotten alot done. the electrical is done and passed inspection.
I ordered some insulation for the basement yesterday and should get it within 2 weeks.
got the interior chinked too.

milk cow is bred and due in May. Still milking her til the end of Feb.
hubby is now doing repairs on the vehicles and the tractors since the weather is so nice.

And for old haymaker since you told me I was fat I went on a diet and lost 55 pounds so far. So there! :p :p

Actually FH he wasn't my motivation it was my Grandmothers passing in May. She was always my insperation on so many things.

I feel better OD/NT. Lots more energy.
Only trouble is since I lost weight all over it has aggrevated my bone spur in my foot. You would think it would help but it hasn't.
Already tried a cortisone shot in my foot and it only lasted 3 days. Hope the Docs can come up with another plan to make the relief it last longer.
Got my son to dump my wheel barrow from the barn this morning. He can be a good kid and then he has his moments where I wonder what we were thinking.

Here's some pics.
Caulking the house after we had the first stain media blasted off
IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

Daughter showing her lamb. That little bugger was bigger then her and she fell twice in the show ring again this year but she just kept going .

IMG_7048.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

Standing next to the young man she bought her lambs from
IMG_7055.jpg

House being stained
IMG_7380.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

Breakfast bar in kitchen
IMG_7406.jpg

Chinking interior

IMG_7398.jpg

Wood stove

IMG_7437.jpg

Son's new bed
IMG_7401.jpg

I Luv Herfrds said:
Got a new computor, my old one was crashing and everytime I logged on here I got kicked out.

I ordered some insulation for the basement yesterday and should get it within 2 weeks.

hubby is now doing repairs on the vehicles and the tractors since the weather is so nice.

And for old haymaker since you told me I was fat I went on a diet and lost 55 pounds so far. So there! :p :p

So that's what happened to you, I thought you were pouting :D good job on the weight loss, sure did'nt look to me that you needed to shed 55 pounds, and I sure dont remember calling you fat, hell even I know better'n to call a Lady fat, that ole sayin about Hell hath no frury like a woman scorned is very true.
I made that mistake years ago, she's still after me :(
good luck & good to see you back.

I wasn't pouting. That's a waste of time and energy.
Every time I logged on and tried to post I got kicked off. I remember trying to log on 8 times in a row and couldn't stay on. I gave up and just lurked.

yeah I did need to lose this weight.

HAY MAKER said:
I Luv Herfrds said:

So that's what happened to you, I thought you were pouting :D good job on the weight loss, sure did'nt look to me that you needed to shed 55 pounds, and I sure dont remember calling you fat, hell even I know better'n to call a Lady fat, that ole sayin about Hell hath no frury like a woman scorned is very true.
I made that mistake years ago, she's still after me :(
good luck & good to see you back.

dang it haymaker you got a selective memory. Bet it comes in handy eh? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Do you folks see how I get drug into these combative situations ?
Here i am minding my own buisness civilly I might add and some big dum canuck is tryin ta pick a fight :D
good luck

Latest posts