• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

finally....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sure wasn`t the game the Saints and Niners had-that was more like a CFL finish. Tebow will be back but Brady took him out behind the woodshed tonight.

while i absolutely DESPISE the denver donkeys, i have to admit to also being somewhat of a "tebow fan".....just seems like an all-around nice guy...this game was a tough one for me to watch because i also cannot stomach the patriots, bilicek (??sp) nor tom brady!! ahhhhh decisions, decisions!! guess i will be cheering for green bay now that the saints have been shown the door!! :wink: :wink:

kris said:
while i absolutely DESPISE the denver donkeys, i have to admit to also being somewhat of a "tebow fan".....just seems like an all-around nice guy...this game was a tough one for me to watch because i also cannot stomach the patriots, bilicek (??sp) nor tom brady!! ahhhhh decisions, decisions!! guess i will be cheering for green bay now that the saints have been shown the door!! :wink: :wink:

Agreed...and as Tebow himself would say "it isn't all about him"...win or lose. Seems there were 21 other Broncos out there getting whipped on efery play. I think Tebow is a great young man and will continue to improve.

Denver out- my Packers out-- can't stand any of the eastern teams-- I guess now I'll have to cheer for the city of fruits and nuts- Go 49ers... :wink:

myersfarm said:
Kris i am with you on New England but I do like the Giants

am with you...gonna have to go for the giants now since green bay is out and so are the saints!! :D :D

OT---thought you were a man of "taste" :wink: :wink: ...however, now i see you are a 'FORTY-WHINER' fan..hahaha!!!

texasbred----i too am looking forward to watching tebow mature as a player!! kid has some amazing potential!!

Although I like Tim Tebow and think he has a great future (whether in the NFL or not) I was happy that the Patriots won. I was never a New England fan until western Nebraska's Danny Woodhead made it there. I'd love to see him get to a Super Bowl. Last year, they had a great chance to get there but in my opinion, Brady blew it in the play-offs. I was afraid that would be Danny's only chance at a ring but they looked awfully good on Saturday night. They just might go all the way this year.

History is not on their side. No team has ever won the Super Bowl with a Defense that ranked under 25th for the season. If that holds true that eliminates both the Giants and the Pats. Carry that over to Offense and that eliminates the 49ers. If history holds true the champ will be the Ravens.

Latest posts