• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Finding my way

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Juan

Reaction score
Kind of hard to sneak in here!I have been haveing trouble getting on but this morning I made it here and was lookig around and then saw at the top"user browsing this board,JUan"!Lot of catching up.Don't know where to start! Anyway--HOWDY HOWDY

Good to have you back Juan. When Macon got the archives going it was interesting reading those last few days on the original bull session. Kinda like being left behind. :)

Soapweed said:
So is Juan and Juan Derring juan and the same? Just juan derring.
Someone tried to log in with my name and it didn.'t work!Don't know if that was part of the trouble.I.m still haveing problems but can get around wih a little"hacking".
Juan Derring one and the same!

On the memberlist, Juan Derring is number 155, and just plain Juan is number 179. There is no listing under the location for Juan Derring, and N.W. South Dakota is posted as the location for just plain Juan. Maybe somebody was trying to steal your neat handle.

~SH~ said:
Glad to see you once again Juan Derring about! LOL!

You siwy wabbit!

~SH~
Hear you ~SH~
By the way I have nothing against faster horses!I don't sell minerals and I don't think she cares for my(bent)sense of humor.

Jaun, I don't know why 'guest' said I still have it in for you--I don't have it 'in' for you or anyone else, I don't care what you sell (or anyone else sells for that matter--it is more or less still a FREE country)!!

Maybe guest should register so we know who he/she/they are!! That is one purpose of this new format, or so I guess.

Anyway, welcome back!! This place kind of grows on you!

Faster horses said:
Jaun, I don't know why 'guest' said I still have it in for you--I don't have it 'in' for you or anyone else, I don't care what you sell (or anyone else sells for that matter--it is more or less still a FREE country)!!

Maybe guest should register so we know who he/she/they are!! That is one purpose of this new format, or so I guess.

Anyway, welcome back!! This place kind of grows on you!
Thank you Faster Horses.

Juan said:
Faster horses said:

Maybe the person didn't realize as I didn't when I was sick in bed and decided to use hubbie's laptop that my posting would come up as "guest" not my handle.

Anyway, hi Juan!

nr said:
Juan said:
Faster horses said:

Maybe the person didn't realize as I didn't when I was sick in bed and decided to use hubbie's laptop that my posting would come up as "guest" not my handle.

Anyway, hi Juan!
....... Hi to you also nr,but the quote about 'guest'was faster horses not me!
By the way I have a soft spot in my heart for all nurses.

Latest posts