• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First cattle out of Manitoba

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK TIM, I got one for ya..................

How many Black Slaves were there in Canada in 1759?

WHAT THE H_LL? CAN WE NOT PLAY REASONABLE IN THE SANDBOX TOGETHER? i AM A TRUE BLOOD CANADIAN GIRL - WINNIPEG BORN AND BRED - WHO REALLY CARES WHO OWNS WHAT? I AM JUST GLAD I CAN SELL MY ANIMALS AND PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND PAY BILLS.
PUT ASIDE VENGENCE AND VENDETTAS AND JUST BE HAPPY THAT THE BORDER IS OPEN.

EH!

Denny said:
redriver said:
The posters who pretend to be Canadian sure don't sound like any Canadian cattlemen I have ever talked to. Everyone of them would have put it exactly the same way I did. So who are you people? For the most part, you sound like a bunch of ass-kissers, very Canadian, but still ass-kissers.

Well you sound like an R-CALFER from Canada your an embareassment to all Cattlemen and women on both sides of the border.

You say it best when you say nothing at all.... :wink:

Denny dont be comparing that nut to an R CALF member,there are over 18000,fine cattle men in R calf,if you need comparisons compare him to yourself,thank you &..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Denny said:
redriver said:
The posters who pretend to be Canadian sure don't sound like any Canadian cattlemen I have ever talked to. Everyone of them would have put it exactly the same way I did. So who are you people? For the most part, you sound like a bunch of ass-kissers, very Canadian, but still ass-kissers.

Well you sound like an R-CALFER from Canada your an embareassment to all Cattlemen and women on both sides of the border.

Denny dont be comparing that nut to an R CALF member,there are over 18000,fine cattle men in R calf,if you need comparisons compare him to yourself,thank you &..............good luck

Well now we know just how many wingnuts live in the US Thanks Haymaker if that question ever comes up on a US history test I'll now know what the answer is. ( How many Wingnuts belonged to R-CALF, the Beef Organization that tried to destroy the North American Beef industry in the early 2000's over BSE claiming it was a food safety issue and not a protectionist move to stop trade with Canada? ) answer 18,000. :wink:

Hay Maker, there may be lots of fine cattlemen in r-cult, but you ain't one of them. And there's a whole bunch of jerks just like you around Columbus, MT.

Jessie said:
Tim.......What was Bob and Doug's last name...Hooser

Heck I know that one and I'm a Texan. Here's a trivia question for ya, what was the name of the brewery???

HAY MAKER said:
Denny said:
redriver said:

Well most of the R-CULT members I know that are gung ho R-CULT run on rage and no BRAINS.Also the smart R-CALFERS ARE NOT RENEWING.R-CALFERS ARE AN EMBAREASSMENT TO CATTLEMEN EVERYWHERE.........

Kato said:
The one in the movie? Elsinore. 8)

How about, what was the fifth item in their twelve days of Christmas song? :wink:

*singing* FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE GOOOOLLLLDEN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS! (Four pounds of backbacon, three french toasts, two turtlenecks and a BEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR on my tree).

Oh, and a hearty KOOOloookookookooKOOKOOKOO to you :D

Denny said:
HAY MAKER said:
Denny said:

Well most of the R-CULT members I know that are gung ho R-CULT run on rage and no BRAINS.Also the smart R-CALFERS ARE NOT RENEWING.R-CALFERS ARE AN EMBAREASSMENT TO CATTLEMEN EVERYWHERE.........

And people like you with your name calling,and packer loving ways,is what makes change and fairness in the market place hard to accomplish,
but the fight goes on,R CALF,LMA,OCM fighting for change and fairness and you packer lovers and brain washed wanna be's dragging your heels...................good luck

R-CALF/OCM/LMA is fighting for "socialized cattle marketing" and we are fighting for value based marketing and freedom of marketing.

Watch and see what wins.

R-CALF/LMA/OCM can fight as hard as they want to stop progress but they will lose. Value based marketing is here to stay because progressive cattlemen don't want their higher quality cattle sold on an average based "price taking" system of marketing.

Won't be long and most cattle will be sold on the internet and filmed on the ranch. 2% pencil shrink, 10 cents a pound slide, sorted for load lots, and sold while they are still grazing in their natural environment.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

~SH~

beentheredonethat said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Les said:
I wonder if redriver is related to nebruska

I don't know, I would bet that Hasbeendonenothing is related to him. He shut right up when the mention of his precious 410 MF combine was made .

A 410 MF, wow BMR you are really moving up in the world. I doubt your hobby farming butt could justify owning a 45 John Deere let alone a 410 MF. Come on down I might let you pressure wash the ole 1680 off when I'm done with it. Tell your son I'll pressure wash his stupid Canadian Beef emblem off his shirt as well. You Canucks are no better than a bunch of ghetto gang bangers, you talk crap in front of our face and then come running to the table when the money gets handed out. What a pathetic country with a pathetic bunch of citizens. LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO :!: :cowboy: Are you coming to Deadwood for the ranchers reunion?

~SH~ said:
R-CALF/OCM/LMA is fighting for "socialized cattle marketing" and we are fighting for value based marketing and freedom of marketing.

Watch and see what wins.

R-CALF/LMA/OCM can fight as hard as they want to stop progress but they will lose. Value based marketing is here to stay because progressive cattlemen don't want their higher quality cattle sold on an average based "price taking" system of marketing.

Won't be long and most cattle will be sold on the internet and filmed on the ranch. 2% pencil shrink, 10 cents a pound slide, sorted for load lots, and sold while they are still grazing in their natural environment.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

~SH~

I believe you are right about the video sales,but wrong about R CALF and OCM fighting this.This just proves you are hard headed or havent been paying attention to the proposed changes in the "captive supply"reform act..............good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts