• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Ride after rehabilitation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I realize this was from along time ago, but we took the horse to Texas A&M Vet School today to have his leg xray'd and yearly vaccines. Good news, Lil Lilly wants to break away rope, and they said he's sound!!!!!!! All her heard work, love, and determination to get this horse where he is today has paid off. Did all kinda tests on him he was such a gentleman (LOL Named Wildman) all the lil college girls that were workin on him couldn't believe his name is Wildman. That was interesting too, the only vet students I saw in the 4 hours we were there were girls, and there were alot of them. We asked (since Lil Lilly wants to be a large animal vet) how many of them were gonna practice large animal.........outta all the one's there, there was only one. I was real impressed with all of them tho. Very thorough, and talk to you the whole time, explain what they are doin, why they are doin it, and what they find. Wish all vets were like that. Oh, and did I mention......it was a WHOLE LOT cheaper to take em there. Also took her barrel horse for normal teeth floatin and vaccines.

Latest posts