• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First time posting pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

AngusCowBoy

Reaction score
Heifers
trailcampictures2011021.jpg

trailcampictures2011024.jpg

trailcampictures2011026.jpg

trailcampictures2011025.jpg

Bred Heifers
trailcampictures2011048.jpg

trailcampictures2011029.jpg

trailcampictures2011033.jpg

trailcampictures2011040.jpg

trailcampictures2011050.jpg

Cows
trailcampictures2011045.jpg

trailcampictures2011038.jpg

trailcampictures2011027.jpg

trailcampictures2011034.jpg

One of the only 2 herefords on the place
trailcampictures2011052.jpg

you got some nice cattle, no need to be shopping the big names thinking you're going to get something a lot better. Find a program you really like and use their bulls via AI and continue to develop the genetics you have. Thanks for posting.

BlackCattleRancher said:
you got some nice cattle, no need to be shopping the big names thinking you're going to get something a lot better. Find a program you really like and use their bulls via AI and continue to develop the genetics you have. Thanks for posting.

:agree:

gcreekrch said:
BlackCattleRancher said:

:agree:

I agree also It takes years to build a good herd If you buy into the hype by the time your herd is that big the hype will be over and onto something else. I always wondered what made a donor cow now after 17 years with registered cows I think I've got a couple that would be worthy just for my own uses is why I'd do it hopeing for a bull out of one cow who's never had a bull calf and some heifers out of the other for the same reason.

And don't be afraid to raise and use your own bulls thats where the real progress is in my opinion.All of our herd bulls this year will have been home raised most from AI sires a couple from our own herd bulls. Good luck in all you do.

What part of North Dakota are you in I get through there quite a bit I could buy you a coffee some time.

Thanks for the compliments, and Denny we live about 55 miles north west of Minot.

Latest posts