• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Flooding along the Musselshell (Part II)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Our shop in the town of Musselshell

ShopinMusselshell.jpg

Bridge over the Musselshell at the town of Musselshell

Bridge5.jpg

Another look at the bridge...

Bridge8.jpg

Looking from the bridge North to Hwy 12 E (under water and the road is closed)

AcrosstheHwy.jpg

Video of the dam behind the town of Musselshell, the park is adjacent, it's all under water...can hear how fast the water is moving...normally the Musselshell moves 250 cfs, the crest at Mosby was 17,700, in Musselshell cfs was approx. 10,000 (this last fri). Can't even see the dam

I have a whole pile of pictures posted on facebook.

HANTA----I SAW SOME PHOTOS ON THE NEWS WHILE I WAS IN DEER LODGE FOR THE WEEKEND AND WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOURS ALL WEEKEND LONG!!! PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOU ALL ARE!!!

KRIS

Kris, for once I can't cuss the lack of rivers, streams, brooks, creeks on this ranch. We are safer here than anywhere else. I feel so bad for those who lost their homes in Roundup and along the Musselshell.

So sorry to see all the damage floods can do..I'm afraid we're gonna see alot more flooding this summer in several states...(sorry Texas..no flood waters for you.Yet!)...thanks for posting but stay safe..and afloat! lol

Latest posts