• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

flounder is this true

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
Like many activists, Singletary ignores overwhelming epidemiological and laboratory evidence that rules out a connection between sporadic CJD and beef. Relying entirely on shallow circumstantial evidence and frequent repetition of claims which have been publicly refuted as false, he also blindly insists upon a mad-cow with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease. His specific allegations have been clearly refuted by Centers for Disease Countrol and Prevention scientists in the journal Neurology.

As the self-appointed international coordinator of CJD Watch, an organization he co-founded with social worker Deborah Oney, Singletary is cited in media reports as an apparent expert on tracking mad cow disease. This despite his lack of formal education and the absence for support from any credible academic, medical or scientific authority

. Desperate to find an explanation for his mother's death, he has devoted himself to the sad and fruitless task of connecting her death to her diet. Various reports confirm that Mrs. Singletary's life was claimed by the most common sub-type of CJD (one that accounts for 70 percent of "sporadic" cases). Sporadic CJD, unlike its newer "variant," is not linked to meat.

hopalong said:
Like many activists, Singletary ignores overwhelming epidemiological and laboratory evidence that rules out a connection between sporadic CJD and beef. Relying entirely on shallow circumstantial evidence and frequent repetition of claims which have been publicly refuted as false, he also blindly insists upon a mad-cow with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease. His specific allegations have been clearly refuted by Centers for Disease Countrol and Prevention scientists in the journal Neurology.

As the self-appointed international coordinator of CJD Watch, an organization he co-founded with social worker Deborah Oney, Singletary is cited in media reports as an apparent expert on tracking mad cow disease. This despite his lack of formal education and the absence for support from any credible academic, medical or scientific authority

. Desperate to find an explanation for his mother's death, he has devoted himself to the sad and fruitless task of connecting her death to her diet. Various reports confirm that Mrs. Singletary's life was claimed by the most common sub-type of CJD (one that accounts for 70 percent of "sporadic" cases). Sporadic CJD, unlike its newer "variant," is not linked to meat.

yes, all of it i said has come true.

God bless you Hopalong, every time you post this old article, you make you, and your industry look like the fools you are. you can't be that dumb? well, maybe _you_ are.

the moderators of ranchers.net have told me i cannot post much anymore, you know that, that you and others are complaining about my postings about the atypical l-type BSE mad cow case in California, too long, or too many links, anything to keep me from posting. yet you try and bait me. get a life hopalong, i have proven that old article wrong time and time again.

the usda and your industry have covered-up mad cow disease.

sCJD has now been linked to atypical BSE, atypical Scrapie, and in the end, it will be linked to CWD.

Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson, ALS, and other Neurodegenerative disease have been linked in some way with the prion.

Unknown Phenotype of sporadic CJD is rising in Canada and the USA.

these are the facts. ...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mad Cow Scaremongers

Mad Cow Scaremongers by Terry S. Singeltary Sr. a review of the TSE prion agent 2003-2011

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2011/09/mad-cow-scaremongers.html

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

USA MAD COW DISEASE AND CJD THERE FROM SINGELTARY ET AL 1999 - 2012

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2012/04/usa-mad-cow-disease-and-cjd-there-from.html

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First US BSE Case Since 2006 Underscores Need for Vigilance

Neurology Today 21 June 2012

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2012/06/first-us-bse-case-since-2006.html

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease Human TSE report update North America, Canada, Mexico, and USDA PRION UNIT as of May 18, 2012

type determination pending Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease (tdpCJD), is on the rise in Canada and the USA

http://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogspot.com/2012/06/creutzfeldt-jakob-disease-human-tse.html

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Alzheimer's disease and Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy prion disease, Iatrogenic, what if ?

Proposal ID: 29403

http://betaamyloidcjd.blogspot.com/2012/05/alzheimers-disease-and-transmissible.html

Scottish TSE Network November Symposium Announcement Event: 12 November 2012

Chair: Prof Hugh Perry, University of Southampton, Southampton UK

If you would like to book a place at this event, please let Gila Holliman know.

Cost: £125.

Title: Is Alzheimer's Disease a transmissible disease?

Speakers:

Session 1:

Prof Bob Will, National CJD Surveillance Unit, Edinburgh UK

Prof James Ironside, National CJD Surveillance Unit, Edinburgh UK

Prof Lary Walker, Emory School of Medicine, Atlanta USA

Session 2:

Prof Mathias Jucker, Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research, Stuttgart Germany

Prof William Van Nostrand, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook USA

Dr Claudio Soto, University of Texas Medical School, Houston USA

Session 3:

Dr Fabrizio Tagliavini, Instituto Neurologico Carlo Besta, Milan Italy

Prof Pedro Piccardo, Food and Drug Administration, Washington DC USA

Dr Bruce Chesebro, National Institutes of Health, Missoula USA

http://www.roslin.ed.ac.uk/events/2012/11/12/scottish-tse-network-november-symposium-announcement/

TSS

Faster horses said:
YOU just can't keep from making those lengthy, boring,
cut and paste jobs, can you flounder?

nice try faster horses, but that was not a long post. other post, by other folks here, are just as long, if not longer. face it, you and others want to censor me here, about the truth of mad cow disease in the USA. that's the long and short of it. someone calls me out. i am gonna fight. nature of the beast. except you folks got to get someone smarter than hopalong :lol2: :nod:

flounder said:
Faster horses said:

nice try faster horses, but that was not a long post. other post, by other folks here, are just as long, if not longer. face it, you and others want to censor me here, about the truth of mad cow disease in the USA. that's the long and short of it. someone calls me out. i am gonna fight. nature of the beast. except you folks got to get someone smarter than hopalong :lol2: :nod:

It's not your subject matter; it's your long-winded boring matter of presentation. No one will ever read your stuff until you figure out how to make it interesting.

flounder said:
Faster horses said:

How many of us try to pass our self as a DOCTOR Terry???? :roll: :roll:
How many of us think we know more that real Scientists Terry :roll: :roll:
Who is trying to censer you Terry
:roll: :roll: :roll:
If you really told the truth about all this then it would be ok, but you have this big THEORY every one is against you and that is not true and you know it,
Calling you out would mean lowering my self to your level and I cannot lower myself that low! :wink: :wink:
How many of us call people RACIST when they do not agree with your wild claims?????? :roll: :roll:

I'd kick his azz so far from this place he'd have to fly back.

He's fake and a flake....................................

Mike said:

the only fake one here is you mr. anonymous (mike). you come here and to other boards on ranchers.net and spew nothing but racist hate, you spout off against everything that is not white, but you will not sign your name to anything. in Texas, we call that a coward :lol: :tiphat: :wave:

flounder said:
Mike said:

the only fake one here is you mr. anonymous (mike). you come here and to other boards on ranchers.net and spew nothing but racist hate, you spout off against everything that is not white, but you will not sign your name to anything. in Texas, we call that a coward :lol: :tiphat: :wave:[/quote

In Az we call people that call them selves DR and they are HS dropouts, LAIRS
we also call people that call people racists to be just that!!!
We also call guys like you to be a user, Using the memory of your mother to try and justify your FALSE claims (which have been dis proven) by real experts.
We have also been known to call them a lot worse :wink: :D :D
But that would be an insult to you MOTHER :roll:

hopalong said:
flounder said:
Mike said:

the only fake one here is you mr. anonymous (mike). you come here and to other boards on ranchers.net and spew nothing but racist hate, you spout off against everything that is not white, but you will not sign your name to anything. in Texas, we call that a coward :lol: :tiphat: :wave:[/quote

In Az we call people that call them selves DR and they are HS dropouts, LAIRS
we also call people that call people racists to be just that!!!
We also call guys like you to be a user, Using the memory of your mother to try and justify your FALSE claims (which have been dis proven) by real experts.
We have also been known to call them a lot worse :wink: :D :D
But that would be an insult to you MOTHER :roll:

more lies from a liar, i have never EVER, introduced myself as a doctor. please post here and now, where i myself have done so. in fact, i post at the end with my signature _layperson_. hopaloser, your not hardly worth commenting to, except to correct where you out right lie. i really don't care anymore what you, or mr. anonymous (mike), and a few more here think of me. and after what larry has said about my mother hopalong, there is not much else you could say to insult her or me on ranchers.net, and if i would have said anything close to this, i would have been booted long ago. so it is fairly obvious as to what is going on here.

===================

Larrry
Rancher
wrote ;

Let me guess flounder, your momma threw out the baby and kept the afterbirth

Larrry
Rancher

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

====================

bottom line hopalong, there is nothing false about what i have posted, science has shown that sporadic CJD has now been linked with atypical BSE and atypical scrapie. the usda has covered up mad cow disease, and that in a few days, the price of poker will go up again. only problem, you and the likes of you here i.e. industry, will not care, and will do everything to prevent any further regulations, but the price of prion poker is going up again. you can't stop science. you can censor science, and that is what this is all about. ...

so hopalong, you and yours have a fine day.

:tiphat: :wave:

every thing you post is in total dis regard to science and EDUCATED people on their fields....You are smarter than them??? I doubt that you are really smarter than a 3 yr old!!!
You are a phony and a liar,,, and i will say that to your face should you wish!!!!
you seem to have a fetish for UP YOURS

Latest posts