• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Flying

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
On my way to Austin (I'm there now) took some neat pics from the sky

Leaving Salt Lake City

leavingSLC.jpg

Heaven

leavingSLC1.jpg

Lone Star State (Near Austin) My, how BIG the city is!!! :!:

Lonestarstate.jpg

What watercourse is that Hanta?

Looks a lot like Dallas when I flew in to it last spring.

Are you sure it's safe to leave sw home alone? :shock: :eek: :lol:

I think that's the Colorado River, correct me if I'm wrong??(Haymaker, Jersey)

Oh, BTW, it seems sw has already stirred up enough trouble in Ranch talk arena :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
What are you doing in Austin? What a great time of the year to be there.

I assume that's the Colorado River (one of the many with that name)?

National Beef Ambassador Competition, was supposed to be held in New Orleans but ol Katrina messed that one up. Hats off the the Texas ladies who came up to the table and made it happen here. 8) :D

I love Austin....I was just there about 3 weeks ago, and am suppose to go in two weeks for an EMS Conference, but not sure if i'm gonna go. Austin is a big city, but don't hold a candle to San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston!

Hanto Yo....stay away from 6th street while your there! Crazy stuff happens on 6th street :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Oh and that "waterway" is prolly part of Lake Travis!

Nice pictures Hanta,yes it looks like that is part of the highland lake chain above Austin.............good luck PS dont believe TX tibbs about 6th street,lots of neat things to do there,call me and I will meet you there :D :D :D

I've already asked about it, I hear it is a great place to go, lots of restaurants, bars, just sometimes it gets rowdy, not too bad, where college kids hang out. How far away are you, Haymaker?

Just listened to Trent Loos (as in Loos Tales), his tale was a great inspiration to everyone in the room.

BTW, met some "Hill Country CattleWomen" great bunch of gals. Pretty impressed with the friendliness around here! :D

Jinglebob, Ive been home alone before, sides, I have the little montana cowgurl keeping me on my honor :) I have never done anything wrong in my life :D Oh my brother did call me to see what I am doing, but he is along ways away and he is a saint. How come we can't go to Austin, we would be excellent judges for this thing?

sw said:
Jinglebob, Ive been home alone before, sides, I have the little montana cowgurl keeping me on my honor :) I have never done anything wrong in my life :D Oh my brother did call me to see what I am doing, but he is along ways away and he is a saint. How come we can't go to Austin, we would be excellent judges for this thing?

Yeah, you and me in Austin. Now that would be a fine time, After all, we are men of the world! :lol:

And dang fine judges of fine women, horseflesh and spirits! :lol:

Tell the little one to keep a good eye on the big one! :wink:

sw said:

Which brother, dear? Did you have a good conversation?

Have a good day :D :p

Faster horses said:
Hanta, you should have asked me, I'd have gone with!!!!

Have a great time!

If I'd known you would be interested I would have asked!! I'll keep you in mind next time I go somewhere CW related!! :D :) 8)

Latest posts