• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fog (low clouds), color, cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
I don't seem to get too many foggy images so when checking on some cattle yesterday I figured low clouds and rain come close to duplicating fog. Too late for the photo contest but not for you to enjoy. Horses running low on feed. :wink:
Oct2011200.jpg

Fog and Fall
Oct2011189.jpg

First calf heifer. She's not too big but did a nice job.
Oct2011182.jpg

Another of these large paddocks that make it difficult to picture them all together. This is round 2 in this one 75 days from round one.
Oct2011179.jpg

Oct2011177.jpg

What are you looking at?
Oct2011164.jpg

More horses for your pleasure.
Oct2011158.jpg

A shelter wall you might expect to find a Lilly's.
Oct2011157.jpg

Another young cow.
Oct2011166.jpg

Spread out all over.
Oct2011178.jpg

My fall colors include red.
Oct2011052.jpg

Terrific everything, per. Cattle, pictures, fog, rain,
grass, horses and even that pole fence.
Question: do your cattle ever run out of feed? :wink:

Your country is so beautiful just about any
time of year...except maybe in a blizzard. :p

Thanks for sharing.

beautiful country.....excellent cattle....lot's of grass....lot's of hay ....combining done..... good prices for grain AND cattle.....what more could anyone ask for? oh maybe a little snow to bring the game down :wink: :lol: OR NOT :!:

Hard to believe that one can have all that and not be a real cowboy. :wink: :lol:

Cattle and country look great as always Per. :D

gcreekrch said:
Hard to believe that one can have all that and not be a real cowboy. :wink: :lol:

Cattle and country look great as always Per. :D
I put some horses in there for you "real" cowboys. 8)

Look after the grass Faster and the cows look after themselves. Of course rain makes good grass managers out of all of us. We have certainly had more than our fair share of rain this year.

Latest posts