• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Folks - put your arguing aside and pay attention

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We hear you reader the second,And I would bet most folks that ranch the borders north and south stay damned vigilant I know I do .That Mexico border is a mess I forget how many miles long and a lot of it in rough country.It is definetly NO MANS LAND................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
We hear you reader the second,And I would bet most folks that ranch the borders north and south stay damned vigilant I know I do .That Mexico border is a mess I forget how many miles long and a lot of it in rough country.It is definetly NO MANS LAND................good luck[/quot

I keep my eyes peeled for Texans sneaking into Canada for Whiskey. :cowboy:

That canadian whiskey and those canadian hussies are CANADAS greatest natural resources......good luck PS border stays open

MAybe sneaking nto Canada for the firls, but RYE WHISKEY????????????REMEMBER WE HAVE KY SOUR MASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Our whiskey must be some good! Just ask Mike. And if I remember correctly, Haymaker and Alabama were drooling for some, too!

reader (the Second) said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:
Don't think they heard ya reader.

Maybe when it's too late.

Living in the D.C. area I'm hyperaware of these threats and I have started supporting the Department of Homeland Security recently so I'm afraid I'll become even more nervous.

There's been over 40 terorist alerts since 911 and so far not so much as a firecracker has gone off. You people need to realise that the biggest fear in your contry is fear itself. Boy George said shortly after 911 that the American people were not going to live in fear, yet the people at the monkey house continue to beat the drums of fear to the sheepals.

rattlesnake said:
There's been over 40 terorist alerts since 911 and so far not so much as a firecracker has gone off. You people need to realise that the biggest fear in your contry is fear itself. Boy George said shortly after 911 that the American people were not going to live in fear, yet the people at the monkey house continue to beat the drums of fear to the sheepals.

You're just darn lucky to have "Boy George" as president.

Latest posts