• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Foot And MOUTH or Bioengineered Bioweapon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PORKER

Reaction score
We are getting multiple reports of foot and mouth disease breaking out in various places of Russia right after Bird Flu has been reported in these areas. We have a report from southern Vietnam that there is a pig flu of unknown virus that has spread to horses/cattle. We are getting reports of rampant pig flu in South Africa that is killing thousands of pigs (Ironic that the last outbreak was in 1918 !!!!). They have gone to ruthless culling to curb the outbreak. Folks, it sure looks to me that we have a pandemic of Sichuan Sheet that has gone intercontinental. I hope the WHO is on to this.

For those who do not know what Sichuan Sheet is, it is a veiled reference to the Chinese pig pandemic that they insist is Strep-Suis. I believe it possibly is a bioengineered bioweapon that somehow got out of the laboratory in Red China. They have tried to cover it up but most of the intelligent world has been able to see through the Chinese attempt, thus a "sheet" instead of a cover. "Sichuan" because that was the point of origin. Thus, Sichuan Sheet.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L26180726.htm

26 Aug 2005 06:07:19 GMT
Another foot and mouth outbreak reported in Russia
MOSCOW, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Russian health officials were checking on Friday reports of an outbreak of foot and mouth disease in another region in the country's far east.

Last week it was found in two settlements in Russia's Khabarovsk region, where farmers were due to slaughter dozens of cows to stop the disease from spreading.

Itar-Tass news agency reported that it may have spread to the neighbouring Primorsk region on the Pacific coast, where 15 cows in the village of Krasny Kut had shown symptoms similar to those of foot and mouth disease.

The Emergencies Ministry's office in the region was unavailable for comment.

Foot and mouth disease does not harm humans but it is highly contagious among cattle, affecting reproduction and reducing meat output.

Russia is already busy trying to contain an outbreak of the deadly bird flu disease, which has swept six Siberian regions since mid-July.

Crying wolf now, won't help now Porker! Would buying your product make all these problems go away, I suppose it would , EH!

One problem seems this day an age everybodys problem unless you live like a Hermit.
Would buying your product make all these problems go away, I suppose it would , EH! and a lot easier. Did you read the Press release I put on here about SSI's packing plant new deal?

I've stopped reading your propaganda, it's old news now, and very grating.

It's funny, but even on the computer you can over step your boundaries of personal space and credibility.

Hard sells don't work anymore, only when you sell vaccuums!

It's funny, but even on the computer you can over step your boundaries of personal space and credibility but not when your true to your word.

Latest posts