• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Football

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
If Oregon goes undefeated and either K State or West Virginia goes undefeated who's going to get left out of the big game against Alabama? I say the Big 12 will probably get hosed. The big 12 only had 3 non conference losses and 2 were from KU. If you look at their scheduals all three will have similar wins over top 25 teams if they go unbeaten. I know k state and WV play each other I mean the winner of that game.

if KSU goes undefeated, logic says that they will be left out... although, the Big12 is by far a better conference than the Pac 12. top to bottom the Big 12 is the toughest conference. get rid of KU, and any team can win on any saturday.... SEC has more powerhouses, but top to bottom, not as solid. Oregon will choke before it is over, KSU has it's work cut out for them...Iowa State next week, a team that is know for ruining seasons for teams that over look them...WV, at Morganville....if our offense can take long sustained drives, and keep Geno off the field, we will win it....TCU and Texas....gonna be TOUGH. but I can see KSU winning the conference. and hopefully, being undefeated....and yes, Klien wins the Heisman!

jigs said:
if KSU goes undefeated, logic says that they will be left out... although, the Big12 is by far a better conference than the Pac 12. top to bottom the Big 12 is the toughest conference. get rid of KU, and any team can win on any saturday.... SEC has more powerhouses, but top to bottom, not as solid. Oregon will choke before it is over, KSU has it's work cut out for them...Iowa State next week, a team that is know for ruining seasons for teams that over look them...WV, at Morganville....if our offense can take long sustained drives, and keep Geno off the field, we will win it....TCU and Texas....gonna be TOUGH. but I can see KSU winning the conference. and hopefully, being undefeated....and yes, Klien wins the Heisman!

There are 7 SEC teams in the top 25. 4 Big 12 teams. Who's more solid top to bottom? :lol:

If KSU wins out they will play an SEC team in the BCS game.

Don't you wish Nebraska was on the schedule? :lol:

Mike said:
jigs said:

There are 7 SEC teams in the top 25. 4 Big 12 teams. Who's more solid top to bottom? :lol:

There is no way that if both Oregon and K State win out that K State will jump them in the poles.

3 M L & C said:
Mike said:
jigs said:

There is no way that if both Oregon and K State win out that K State will jump them in the poles.

One of them will choke, and I hope it's Oregon, but they have it pretty easy from here out.

if you take the very bottom of the big 12, except KU, they are teams that can upset anyone... take the bottom of the SEC...not so much..... that is where I base my opinion on the top to bottom theory.....

If Kstate wins out i sure hope they get in the championship game, because i dont want to hear them whine for the next 20 years!

Alabama will be in the big game. South Carolina should be their only challenge in conference championship game...The others will just have to play and hope the votes come their way. Texas won't be a factor..giving up too many points and scoring on cheap touchdowns, TCU may have won their last game of the year after suspending their dope smoking drunken QB. OSU has to come into play somewhere as does Baylor maybe as "the spoilers". With some good football and a bit of luck my Aggies could go 10-2. Not likely but a long shot.

eatbeef said:
If Kstate wins out i sure hope they get in the championship game, because i dont want to hear them whine for the next 20 years!

we got rid of Nebraska..no need to wine any more, the league pricks are gone.

we got rid of Nebraska..no need to wine any more, the league pricks are gone.

Ya you did do alot of whining but i guess gettting beat all the time wasnt much fun.

the real crybabies talk about "glory years" and dusty trophies....the teams that are relevant, are in the polls, and are challenging for titles now....

Nebraska is a very irrelevant team these days.... and THAT is the whole problem with your fan base, greatest fans my ass....

the real crybabies talk about "glory years" and dusty trophies....the teams that are relevant, are in the polls, and are challenging for titles now....

Nebraska is a very irrelevant team these days.... and THAT is the whole problem with your fan base, greatest fans my ass....

Actually history does matter. KState will probably find that out when they are undeafeted and dont get in the big game. The voters will look at them and say,"Kansas State, wow, where did they come from, well they havent done **** for a long time and, they need to prove it again next year and then maybe they can play in the big game."

Just like in life, the past does matter, if you have a something on your record or been in jail, its gonna stick with you forever and on the other hand if you have done something great it will help you in the future.

eatbeef said:

Actually history does matter. KState will probably find that out when they are undeafeted and dont get in the big game. The voters will look at them and say,"Kansas State, wow, where did they come from, well they havent done s*** for a long time and, they need to prove it again next year and then maybe they can play in the big game."

Just like in life, the past does matter, if you have a something on your record or been in jail, its gonna stick with you forever and on the other hand if you have done something great it will help you in the future.

KSU will be fine if they go undefeated. No one will check their jail records. :roll:

I would rather have a sh!tty history and a team that COULD go undefeated and play for a title, than have that Husker history, and sucking it up in the 4th best conference in America...

jigs said:
I would rather have a sh!tty history and a team that COULD go undefeated and play for a title, than have that Husker history, and sucking it up in the 4th best conference in America...

That's fine. Snyder & whoever you end up replacing him with will never live long enough to win 5 National Championships in less than 30 years. If Nebraska never wins another National Title, we still have 5 more than K State ever won. :wink: 8)

I would not trade my KSU family for 50 national titles...I think Manhattan is a special place that is tucked away from the main flow of BS, and a nice close knit place to raise a family, and go watch the Wildcats...when you find a KSU fan that was a fan in the 80's, then you know you have a TRUE football fan, not just some band wagon ass from Nebraska...

when you find a KSU fan that was a fan in the 80's, then you know you have a TRUE football fan, not just some band wagon ass from Nebraska...

You mean KSU band wagon fans??? Nebraska's tickets have been sold out since 1962, my grandpa bought his first season tickets tickets in 1959, and i am still sitting in the same seats today.

IF KSU HAS SUCH GREAT FANS WHY ARENT THIER GAMES SOLD OUT?????????????????? Hell it was friday afternoon and i have 2 different friends that got phone calls about tickets to go to the KU vs. KSU game last week, that dont happen in Nebraska, its a privilage to go, not just something you can walk into.

It may be close knit but i know of a few people that live in precious Manhattan and think their sh!t dont stink. And they also think its the greatest place on earth and us from the country are just hicks. I personaly dont like the town to many people and the streets arnt big enough. Maybe i just havnt met the right people from there. But it seams when people leave the small town out here and go there they imidiatly become more important because they live in the great Manhattan

Jigs was still pooping his pants regular during part of the 80's. :shock: :lol:

"True Fan" my azz. Little kids don't know what they are fans of, except maybe Power Rangers or He Man or stuff like that.

He'll never live long enough to see 5 National Titles in Manhattan, let alone 50! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts