• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For all the moms!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Happy mother's day to all the moms out there...past, present and future!Today is a day to celebrate that special person who held us when we cried over the loss of our favorite hamster, dried our tears on her fresh clean shirt, cried her own tears as she held her first grandchild, watched you walk down the aisle and got your diploma! This is for the women out there who have watched from a "safe" distance as their children played amongst friends, climbed on the school bus for the first time, rode their first bronc in the school rodeo, watched with pride as their "youngun'" got the purple ribbon for showing their steer in the county fair. This is for the moms who have held their teenage daughters as the tears flowed over their first broken heart! This is for the moms who are no longer with us in the mortal world...the moms who sacrificed all...who gave their very hearts, souls and even their lives for their children. This is for the moms who are off in Iraq and Afghanistan....i know their hearts are home, holding their children today! This is for the moms who are not yet moms yet....in the future you, too, shall understand the meaning of this posting today! This is for my mom....wish you were here...miss you each and everyday....see you everyday when i look into the sky blue eyes of my 5 year old...will place flowers on your stone today and remind you how much you were loved and how much your love, warmth, compassion and laughter meant to me! To ALL the moms out there....a heartfelt "THANK YOU!!!" from all of us...your children!!
sincerely
kris

ranchwife,
that was extra nice, was going to write all you moms a little ditty, been gone doing Provider Pals and never got to it so I guess I have 364 days to get ready for next year. Even with all the windshield time, other thoughts, other rhymes. Anyway Happy Mothers Day!!

Ranchwife,

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. My family got me some lilies, and a huckleberry basket. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Ate the candies (shared every one of them), can't wait to try the coffee. The soap smells wonderful!! I am so blessed....

Latest posts