• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For "H"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BIL winters in Phoenix and claim's that the WORST part about coming home is getting through Utah, Salt Lake particularly.

If you don't like my driving stay off the sidewalks pal! :D

I refuse to be mocked by a Wyoming guy who usually lets his dog drive so that he can get home without a map from his own stackyard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it does take a very large dose of Bute to get me to even think about driving in SLC! Those folks are goofy! I much prefer my commute on a dusty 2 track across the desert. Just to be safe Jody, you better mail your wool down to Tooele this year. Or maybe go the long way though Idaho and Nevada to bring it down. :wink:

I came down through Provo canyon late last night coming home with a few Bulls I'd went to Wyoming to get. It was raining pretty hard and I couldn't believe how people were driving. Every son of a gun that blew by me were doing 80. I'm like H once a year along the front is good enough for me. When I get off the freeway in nephi I breath a sigh of relief.

I'd like to add.. Alberta drivers in BC.. good lord, those people have never seen a bend in the road and slow down to 30mph for each one

Nesikep said:
I'd like to add.. Alberta drivers in BC.. good lord, those people have never seen a bend in the road and slow down to 30mph for each one

We call the Alberta plates learners plates around here :cboy:

Latest posts