• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

for oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
0
Location
eastern Montana
In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on crime, terrorism and homeland security, federal officials deliberated over cyber threats to the country’s infrastructure and a perplexing interpretation of the law that makes lying on the Internet a crime.

you better get to making more posts disappear there little buddy! :D
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Lonecowboy said:
In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on crime, terrorism and homeland security, federal officials deliberated over cyber threats to the country’s infrastructure and a perplexing interpretation of the law that makes lying on the Internet a crime.

you better get to making more posts disappear there little buddy! :D

I posted the law when it was passed...It also covers stalking and making false accusations...

But they'd have to create a complete new bureaucracy of government just to try and enforce the multiple IDers and crew on this site... :wink: :lol:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Oldtimer said:
I posted the law when it was passed...It also covers stalking and making false accusations...

ot better get nervous as he has proven he is the cheif culprit

Oldtimer said:
But they'd have to create a complete new bureaucracy of government just to try and enforce the multiple IDers and crew on this site... :wink: :lol:

For once ot is coming down against the leftwingernuts on this site, good job ot
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:
In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on crime, terrorism and homeland security, federal officials deliberated over cyber threats to the country’s infrastructure and a perplexing interpretation of the law that makes lying on the Internet a crime.

you better get to making more posts disappear there little buddy! :D

I posted the law when it was passed...It also covers stalking and making false accusations...

But they'd have to create a complete new bureaucracy of government just to try and enforce the multiple IDers and crew on this site... :wink: :lol:


:roll:


False accusations like:

1)Whitewing is Hypo?

2) Whitewing sexually harassed female members of Ranchers?
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
hypocritexposer said:
2) Whitewing sexually harassed female members of Ranchers?

That dungball never did admit that that was a bald-faced lie of his or even hint at an apology for that one.

No worries. I've got a long memory.
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:
2) Whitewing sexually harassed female members of Ranchers?

That dungball never did admit that that was a bald-faced lie of his or even hint at an apology for that one.

No worries. I've got a long memory.


Well....seeing as you live in a communist country, you should be used to your fellow citizens falsely accusing you, arrest and whatever happens afterwards.


Just imagine OT as the Gestapo and your mind should be put at ease.....
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
The false harassment accusation is just one of MANY lies an such that he has posted on here, He has no morals or conscious, only an very over inflated opinion of himself and his [email protected]!!
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Lonecowboy said:
In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on crime, terrorism and homeland security, federal officials deliberated over cyber threats to the country’s infrastructure and a perplexing interpretation of the law that makes lying on the Internet a crime.

you better get to making more posts disappear there little buddy! :D

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The multiple offenses could dictate a life sentence..................

Or..........he could be sent off on a long "Coffee Break"...... :lol:
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:
In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on crime, terrorism and homeland security, federal officials deliberated over cyber threats to the country’s infrastructure and a perplexing interpretation of the law that makes lying on the Internet a crime.

you better get to making more posts disappear there little buddy! :D

I posted the law when it was passed...It also covers stalking and making false accusations...

But they'd have to create a complete new bureaucracy of government just to try and enforce the multiple IDers and crew on this site... :wink: :lol:

If you posted it in the first place, then you knowingly break the law when you lie!!! when you falsely accuse!!!!when you post information and fail to provide a link. when you modify a post to read like you want it too?
HYPOCRITE,,,,,and you claim to be a law abiding citizen,,, :roll: :roll: :roll:
.It also covers stalking and making false accusations...yet you are guilty of both of these, right here in this forum. :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

Latest posts

Top