• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For Sale: Two Fainting Nanny Goats

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
This ad was on a local internet advertising page. Upon closer inspection, I recognized the purveyor of these fine goats as none other than the Kosmo Kid. Here is his ad:

For Sale: Two Fainting Nanny Goats. I have two fainting nanny goats. They are great fainters which provide bountiful cheap entertainment for those who are financially strapped by these dark and uncertain times. They are both 3 years old and are most likely barren. I am asking $25 apiece or best offer. Transportation could be arranged but ideally you would come get them as they are located in Merriman, NE.

I could see a bidding war starting over a offering like that. :D :D

I suppose Justin has the advantage that his transportation costs would be lower then Leanin' H and Gcreek's. Altho Haymaker has been looking for an excuse for a road trip. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
I could see a bidding war starting over a offering like that. :D :D

I suppose Justin has the advantage that his transportation costs would be lower then Leanin' H and Gcreek's. Altho Haymaker has been looking for an excuse for a road trip. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had a feeling that comment was comin', BMR. :lol: :lol:

I'm wondering how you feel about it Soap, dealing with the loss of 2 grand-goats. :lol:

I'm goatless now, a mooseless hunter from Vancouver stopped by in mid September and after a little good natured haggling, agreed to give me $140 for my $13.79 goat........ as long as she was in carcass form. Next morning I collected my cash. :wink:

I LOVED the ad and laughed til i cried as i remembered those long, dark days we spent as goat owners! :cry: But then i laughed some more when i remembered they got sold! :wink: They are Justin's if he wants them as I will politely decline to offer a bid. :lol:

Latest posts