• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For those NOT coming to the Get-Together in Deadwood

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
We'll miss seeing you. :cry2: :( But maybe you'd send your picture to the group so we can pass it around at the table and "see" you?
That would be so nice and better than nothing. :D
If you have a picture just send me a private message and I'll PM you my address.
(That is if you've been a regular poster. :???: And always acting real nice on the Ranchersnet . )
:D Has ANYBODY always been acting nice on the Ranchersnet?? :lol: :lol: :!: :wink:

TXTibbs said:
HAHA....I refuse to send a picture of myself to be passed around to a bunch of strangers to gawk at! LOL....You must be having a dart tournament or something is that it? Need some fine targets huh...haha.

Sounding a tad distainfully distrustfully contemptuous there TX.
Been hanging around with some libbies? :D

Then we're not "strangers" n you can send a picture.

nr said:
We'll miss seeing you. :cry2: :( But maybe you'd send your picture to the group so we can pass it around at the table and "see" you?
That would be so nice and better than nothing. :D
If you have a picture just send me a private message and I'll PM you my address.
(That is if you've been a regular poster. :???: And always acting real nice on the Ranchersnet . )
:D Has ANYBODY always been acting nice on the Ranchersnet?? :lol: :lol: :!: :wink:

How would you know it is really us if we sent a picture? Haymaker might send a picture of Cary Grant! I might send one of Ted Bundy. Oh, that's right, you said we had to have been acting real nice!

Northern Rancher said:
Mine might still be on some 'Wanted' posters after my last trip there lol.

Just so you's all know which one to look for, NR is the clean-shaven good-looking criminal! :wink:

You would take a look at my picture and think it's Clint Eastwood and think I'm trying to fool you so I guess I won't bother! :nod: :nod: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I"ve heard a nasty rumor :!: I heard that Oldtimer looks like a Wilford Brimley and that Northern rancher looks like a young Wilford Brimley. Could they be related :???:

nr, I can't make it unfortunately, I would love to be there, but ! I'll see what I can dig up for a pic.

But do realize that some people on here have professional lives that they would like to keep separate from the opinions they express on Ranchers.

Murgen said:
nr, I can't make it unfortunately, I would love to be there, but ! I'll see what I can dig up for a pic.

But do realize that some people on here have professional lives that they would like to keep separate from the opinions they express on Ranchers.

Ahh, duplicity. What a web it weaves keeping people hiding their faces. Whatever. There wasn't a loaded gun behind my suggestion. Nobody has to send a picture. Just thought it would be nice putting a face with a handle rather than an avatar. But I do get a charge out of your avatar Murgen. We really need an emoticon that shows fist shaking!

Latest posts