• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For Valentine's Day----how did you meet??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

when my wife and I were seniors in high school (different schools from the same county) we went to the National FFA Convention in K.C. (where it ought to be returned to ) well, my best friend liked her sister, so we sat 4 seats apart for most of 2 days. talked very little ( I was interested in a gal from Kentucky I met there) anyway flash forward 7 months to June....a big bunch of area guys and gals were getting together at the lake, and the Mrs. and 2 of her sisters show up, all 3 drop dead beauties....we hit it off and in September we were living 3 hours apart and driving every weekend to see each other, while picking corn I asked her to marry me, or co-sign a loan for gas money!! we tied the knot in October! to this day she refuses to acknowledge that I was the guy with James at the FFA Convention !!! So I did get a second chance to make a first impression!

Latest posts