• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Found something interesting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Hey guys we went on a little trip to the States and I think I found the courtroom that Oldtimer practices he kind of justice in.

Medora066.jpg

Since court was not it session the important part of Oldtimer's rule making process was locked up for safekeeping. Seems evidence only eats into his waterhole time so who need stinking evidence just spin the wheel and IF mother luck is on your side, Black you walk and if Red well better luck next time.

:wink:

TAM
Hey guys we went on a little trip to the States and I think I found the courtroom that Oldtimer practices he kind of justice in.

You wouldn't be fibbing again now would you? I don't have jurisdiction in ND...

Actually I'd love to have that old desk/bench in my courtroom- it has class...The only time I get to sit behind one like that is when I have a Jury trial and get to use the District Courtroom--which has a bench that was kept over from the 1st Courthouse - and refinished and is quite a work of carpentry...

Incidentally I did get to see someone that lived in your old part of the country yesterday...Glen Shroeder- that used to be the head of the Border Patrol in this area... I don't know if you knew him or not..

Oldtimer said:
Incidentally I did get to see someone that lived in your old part of the country yesterday...Glen Shroeder- that used to be the head of the Border Patrol in this area... I don't know if you knew him or not..

Gee :shock: You didn't grill him in hopes of finding some dirt on me. I'M AMAZED. :?

And are you telling us your court room only had the table because there was no need for anything else. :wink:

Latest posts