• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fox News chief Sarah Palin 'Had No Chance To Be President'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Reaction score
Roger Ailes: Sarah Palin 'Had No Chance To Be President'

Posted: 04/14/2012 12:00 pm Updated: 04/14/2012 12:08 pm

Sarah Palin responded to some harsh words Fox News chief Roger Ailes said about her earlier this week.

During a speech at the University of North Carolina, Ailes said that "Sarah Palin had no change to be president." The quote came from New York Magazine editor Gabriel Sherman's Twitter feed, who was at the event and is writing a book about Ailes and the rise of Fox News. Ailes was at the university addressing a group of journalism students.

Palin responded to Ailes' remarks in an exclusive interview with Breitbart.com. Palin called the remarks "interesting."

She said, "I wonder if he is aware that the same thing was said about me when I ran for city council, mayor, and eventually governor." She added, "No doubt many people who are told they can't do something will work that much harder, and they succeed." She suggested Bretibart.com send her employer the documentary recently made about her, "The Undefeated." Palin said, "The theme of Steve's film isn't about me, but about the idea of not letting others dictate one's path in life and never giving up when you're fighting for something precious like our exceptional nation and our children's futures. So, would you send a copy of "The Undefeated" to him?"

This is not the first time Ailes has said something of this nature about Palin, nor the first time Palin has struck back. In July 2011, Sherman wrote a cover story about Ailes for New York magazine, in which a Republican source close to the Fox News chief said that Ailes thought Palin was "an idiot" and "stupid." Later, Fox News and Ailes heavily disputed that report.

In October 2011, Ailes was quoted as saying that he hired Palin to be a Fox News contributor because "she was hot and got ratings." The following month when Palin announced that she was not going to enter the 2012 Republican primary race, Ailes was reportedly outraged that she did not make the announcement on Fox News. Instead, Palin went on Mark Levin's conservative talk-radio show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/14/roger-ailes-sarah-palin-president_n_1425580.html?ref=politics&ir=Politics

MORE on Sarah Palin and her Mama Grizzlies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mp99eEaic

Once again flipper flounders in his quest to try and prove that there is signs of intelligence in his /her humming bird brain, could it be he is jealous of anyone smarter than him?? OPPPPPPPS that would be 99.5% of the world
:D :D :D

Latest posts