• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

France announces two more cases of human mad-cow disease

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
You must be bored first you post than you reply to your own post.

:? :? :? :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
frenchie said:
what a knob. :roll: you are reader( the second )

you take the cake for lack of substance Frenchie. Vacuous insults versus actually reading and commenting on posts seem to be your forte. In general, the quality of discussion has gone down hill steadily here and most of you are happy just to stick to personal attacks. Boring and disappointing.

At least I,m not dumb enough to post something in French, when the majority of the board speaks English.

Did you even read what you posted?

And yes I speak French.

I know some Norweigian, probably enough to get around in Norway, you know, stuff like "where's the bathroom" and "this doesn't look like a full gram to me!"...LOL!
I could post in Norweigian once in awhile if y'all like!!! Or get one of those snazzy computer programs that do it for me!!
I may have too much time on my hands too!
Hope you all have a good day and thanks for reading from Canada, where I believe most people still speak english, unless you live in Vancouver, then it's any one of the Asian languages that is the most prominant and if you want a job, you'd be doing well to speak Chinese, Japaneese, Taiwaneese or Korean. Incidentally with this whole resumeing trade thing, maybe a few of us would benefit knowing these languages, doesn't look like any of our "leaders" can speak or certainly "understand" thier languages. Have a good day!

whiteface said:
I know some Norweigian, probably enough to get around in Norway, you know, stuff like "where's the bathroom" and "this doesn't look like a full gram to me!"...LOL!
I could post in Norweigian once in awhile if y'all like!!! Or get one of those snazzy computer programs that do it for me!!
I may have too much time on my hands too!
Hope you all have a good day and thanks for reading from Canada, where I believe most people still speak english, unless you live in Vancouver, then it's any one of the Asian languages that is the most prominant and if you want a job, you'd be doing well to speak Chinese, Japaneese, Taiwaneese or Korean. Incidentally with this whole resumeing trade thing, maybe a few of us would benefit knowing these languages, doesn't look like any of our "leaders" can speak or certainly "understand" thier languages. Have a good day!

Think shes looking for a job or a hole to crawl into.

frenchie said:
you take the cake for lack of substance Frenchie. Vacuous insults versus actually reading and commenting on posts seem to be your forte. In general, the quality of discussion has gone down hill steadily here and most of you are happy just to stick to personal attacks. Boring and disappointing.

At least I,m not dumb enough to post something in French, when the majority of the board speaks English.

Did you even read what you posted?

And yes I speak French.

yes, I read French and I posted it because it had additional information in French which was beyond what was in the English article. I also speak Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish and German and some other languages you have not heard of. That's my profession (languages and computers). I would not have posted a French article except with the large number of Canadians on the forum, I assumed that some of you read French. I thought this over before I posted it.

Why not translate so everyone can access it then?French are a minority on this board.

frenchie said:
yes, I read French and I posted it because it had additional information in French which was beyond what was in the English article. I also speak Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish and German and some other languages you have not heard of. That's my profession (languages and computers). I would not have posted a French article except with the large number of Canadians on the forum, I assumed that some of you read French. I thought this over before I posted it.

Why not translate so everyone can access it then?French are a minority on this board.

I can do so later today, was in a hurry since I was on my way to work when I saw the news. It gives trend info in French (number of deaths by year and more specifics on the 11 victims that is relevant -- Met/Met at codon 129, etc.). I guess I was most recently in Montreal (and PEI) so I'm not thinking about Canada as a whole and how few French speakers there are. Sorry.

Please accept my most humble apology for my comments.

Randy dont pick on my PHDed friend or she may chew you a new one. :p

rkaiser said:
How do you say fear monguer in French sweetie pie!!!! :D :D

First, I'd have to be able to spell it :eek:

Forgot to say that there have been 4 new cases of vCJD discovered in France in six months. Just for y'all who think it's on the decrease in the EU. the peaks in countries that imported UK cattle is later than the UK peak I presume.

Either their surveillance is better or France is on the upswing in terms of cases, or both.

For those of you who are simple (Mr. K.), the scientists from NIH put up a chart with a Bell curve on it for vCJD prevalence, showing a few cases, an increase, a peak, and then a decrease -- which is shifted to the right in time from the cattle epidemic curve.

There, that should make you mad.

Better watch our reader(2nd)- The Canadians will be including you in their lawsuit since you don't buy into their way of thinking on the theories surrounding the science of BSE--that immediately makes you a fear monger, a liar, and a slanderer... Thank God we live in a country where you can still freely question the government and the actions of the rich and powerful corporates........ :)

Another Scandinavian descendant! Coming from other side of Sweden, I am not sure if I will get this right, but:

Ha goddag hvitansikt!

Oldtimer said:
rkaiser said:
How do you say fear monguer in French sweetie pie!!!! :D :D

Forgot to say that there have been 4 new cases of vCJD discovered in France in six months. Just for y'all who think it's on the decrease in the EU. the peaks in countries that imported UK cattle is later than the UK peak I presume.

Either their surveillance is better or France is on the upswing in terms of cases, or both.

For those of you who are simple (Mr. K.), the scientists from NIH put up a chart with a Bell curve on it for vCJD prevalence, showing a few cases, an increase, a peak, and then a decrease -- which is shifted to the right in time from the cattle epidemic curve.

Better watch our reader(2nd)- The Canadians will be including you in their lawsuit since you don't buy into their way of thinking on the theories surrounding the science of BSE--that immediately makes you a fear monger, a liar, and a slanderer... Thank God we live in a country where you can still freely question the government and the actions of the rich and powerful corporates........ :)

Unbeliveable OT

frenchie said:
Oldtimer said:

Unbeliveable OT

OK Mad Max

Oldtimer said:
frenchie said:
Oldtimer said:

Unbeliveable OT

OK Mad Max

Oh your so clever but.....Wrong :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

See you in court MTFR

The worst part about posting a reply to you reader(the feeer mongerer) is that your BS comes to the top of the page again.

Quit calling me a dummmy reader, or I may just have to sit down and cry.

I thought I was the only name caller.

Are people who can only post other peoples words, which always contain maybe's, posibility's, and such smarter than little old me?

Here's a poem that a guy wrote after coming home from the loony bin for a winter vacation.

Sometimes I think I think too much,
And sometimes when I do.
I try to think like others think,
And that gets me in doo doo.

Think for yourself, and do something Reader(the feer monkger)

:roll: Thanks for calling me one of the few and far between darling.

What happened to the promise you made us to search out more information on the Japanese discovery.

Unlike you reader, I have 200 cows calving out right now, am making headway with our BIG C plant proposal, am in the middle of a partnership dispersion, and work everday at our integrated beef market putting our branded product in restaurants and meat shops in the city close by. I wish I did have more time to search and post articles that challenge the ones you post, but I don't.

My question to you as always is - Why follow a THEORY that has no hope of helping ranchers anywhere in the word, when the other THEORY has hope? I know you are not a rancher, so what is your point of posting these biased posts on a ranchers site. And if you don't like my nasty comments, why do you keep it up.

I think you like me reader. I think you have a cyber crush on me. I think you do this to try to draw my attention.
I think you secretly like when I call you sweetie, and blush while you post your righteous replies.

Actually, Randy's heart belongs to me, I just let him live with his wife!!!
How come you don't flirt with me anymore Randy, I could get real jealous with all that's going on with you and Reader (the second)!!
Have a good day all of you!
Love Whitey!

Latest posts