• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Free labor

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Zilly

Reaction score
Could anyone use some help for a few days in the 5/27 - 6/2 timeframe?

I posted on here awhile back about getting into cattle ranching and I am fortunate enough to have a week off and I'm looking to get out, get dirty, and get some REAL ranching experience under my belt.

My background is in dairy and while I may be rusty, I can help with vaccination, haying, calving, fencing, etc., and I'm willing to try whatever. On a personal level; I'm 31, don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Have been at my current job for 11 years, and bought my own house at 22.

So...if there are any takers, I'm willing to go wherever as long as there is lodging reasonably close.

Kevin

You can come tommorow, move in and stay until just before we're all tired of each other. :wink:

Be prepared to deal with two calving tired grumps.

I have fence to fix, cattle to get in and move to pasture, corrals to build. Shoot the might even be a branding left in the country then.

You should come to north central Nebraska and work on a different ranch every day. To get an idea how things are done differently between ranches. Most operations have a spare house you can bunk in .

Latest posts