• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Free Online Pregnancy Test

Help Support Ranchers.net:

boy, did I fall for that one!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But...peewee herman, ralph nader or the mailman!!!???? :shock: :shock: :shock: Kept trying for something better, but no luck! :lol:

The father of my 9 lb 3 oz baby boy born on Christmas day (evening) was Fabio! WOOHOO!! How come I can't remember the "event" :shock: :???: :D

EGADS!

"Rod, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 4 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! "

The internet is a bad place....

Rod

Hanta Yo said:
The father of my 9 lb 3 oz baby boy born on Christmas day (evening) was Fabio! WOOHOO!! How come I can't remember the "event" :shock: :???: :D

HOW'D YOU GET FABIO WHEN THE BEST I COULD DO WAS DICK CHENEY????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I DEMAND A REVOTE!!! :lol:

sw's baby is a boy, sired by Dick Cheney, don't mind the genetics at all, just how did sw become "preggers" in the first place :???: :?

passin thru' I just knew you would have a ball with this one......... :twisted:

Although, at 13 lbs there is some truth to it all. Us Snaith Bulls are hard calving buggers that should likely have been elastrated at birth. :lol:

And prolly not just for the hard calving part either :lol:

ooooooh joy mines gonna be 9 lbs 11 oz and is gonna have red hair and grey eyes....his name is david christopher neighbor kid

went through to see who all the "daddies" can be: got the neighbor kid, then ralph nader, then bill clinton, then fabio, dick cheney, the mailman, peewee herman, boss hogg, the pope, arnold schwarzenegger, michael jackson, jesse jackson, janet reno....and i quit there...lol

DemoDriverGus said:
well I successfully have a 16lb. 15oz. boy :oops: ... father?? uh...don't ask! :shock:

i watched and the father was....uhhhh....never mind!! don't wanna blow the surprise when the beautiful LITTLE boy comes out looking the way he would!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Let's just say you might have some explaining to daddy and grandpa! :wink:

Latest posts