• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Freight truck pic.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Here is the truck that replaced my grandpa's team and wagon that he used for freighting way back when. I got a kick out of it.
truchforgasandfreight.jpg

Big Muddy rancher said:
Is that a Featherlite trailer he's pulling? :wink:

no the back gate would have cracked and fallen off on those roads...

pssssssssst...looks like barrels of moon shine to me hehe

That is a really cool picture. I love some of the old pictures that I have of my grandparent's place and cows etc.

The barrel's in the wagon's are supposedly oil, or gas. :wink:

My dad's dad, died 70 yrs. ago, and I do wish we had that old truck and wagon, but no luck. We do have an old door with the business name on it.

jersey and haymaker---gotta ask---where are you getting those neat little pix next to your signature??? I just LOVE betty boop!!!! :D

find any animation ya like..save it then upload to yer photo bucket, then instead of posting it in the body of the message, go to your profile and post it in the lil box that is for your signature.
Bet that was clear as mud.

ranchwife said:
jersey and haymaker---gotta ask---where are you getting those neat little pix next to your signature??? I just LOVE betty boop!!!! :D

Ranchwife I got them off emails that differnt folks send me,thats where I got the last ones that are kinda halloweeny,saving the best one for last hope Macon dont kick me off when he see's it.I will post it halloween weekend.................good luck PS if you want to find an avatar tho,go to your favorite search engine and type in free avatars or animated avatars.

th_with3.gif

Do you all remember all the moaning and groaning about the new format of Ranchers.Net just last February (8 short months ago) and how it was going to be too hard to make it work? :???: :???:

Boy, you guys are sure getting verrry, verry clever!! :!: :shock:

Hanta Yo said:
Do you all remember all the moaning and groaning about the new format of Ranchers.Net just last February (8 short months ago) and how it was going to be too hard to make it work? :???: :???:

Boy, you guys are sure getting verrry, verry clever!! :!: :shock:

Yup we are takin to this new site like a duck takes ta water,Damn that's another good ole saying :D ............good luck Hanta

th_with3.gif

Latest posts