• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Friday night dinner

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tbone, salad,baked potato and a cold beer, if i can get outa here and get to town.Runnin a lil llate this evening, so hafta stay out a lil later :wink:
good luck

Hey Jody, I need your recipe for the green chilli. Lisa has a good one, but she wants one that is more of a sauce, instead of the soup like she makes.

LazyWP said:
Hey Jody, I need your recipe for the green chilli. Lisa has a good one, but she wants one that is more of a sauce, instead of the soup like she makes.
i never use a recipe, usually use what pork I got and brown salt and pepper , the cook down garlic and onions. use can chilis yesterday, some that Sue bottled, have roasted and seeded and chopped fresh, use chicken broth to cook it all in. usually don't add cummin till little before we going to eat. Too soupy take the lid off and let it reduce

That sounds just like what she does. We had some green chilli sauce when we were out in Pueblo, that is almost red. It has a bit different taste then what Lisa makes. I want to find that style for her. By the way, us finding fresh chillies is IMPOSSIBLE.

LazyWP said:
\. By the way, us finding fresh chillies is IMPOSSIBLE.

Move here - Lots of Garlic and Fresh Chillies + Snow (150 miles East) one day and the Beach (18 miles West) the next Fresh Lettuce n Artichokes (25 miles South) the big city (25 miles North) - TV is saying 80° + this week :( No Winter this year - - Garden Trance-Plants in the store yesterday - fields being planted - 2 months early:(

I am going to have to get some of you guys to send us some fresh chillies and garlic. I love the fresh stuff, but I got sand in my boots. I'm not moving!!

Latest posts