• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

From Colts to Broncos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Triangle Bar

Reaction score
It looks like Manning is going to the Broncos. I'm not sure what to think of that. Manning has the experience and may still have the talent after his surgery and year of rehab time... I guess time will tell.

I just think Tebow's ambition, passion for the game, and developing talent is a much better team investment for the coming seasons. :?

trading off the future for now is foolish...Manning will be like Joe Montana going to the Chiefs...total flop

I'd have to agree with Jigs; for a change. I wouldn't trade for a ten year older anything, and have to give extra. I don't care how far the speedometer goes, especially if it's leaking oil.

My bet is Manning still has a couple of pretty good years left in the tank. But with his neck history, one good hit might be all it takes to end his career. I like Tebow a bunch and hope he has a great career. He seems like a fine kid and will be fine no matter what he does, football or otherwise.

Elway did what he had to do. Peyton is so much better than Tebow it isn't even worth talking about. Plus he ( Elway ) got the circus out of town so he can work on building for the future without all the pressure of the fans . There is no future with Tebow at the controls. He(Tebow) did it with smoke and mirrors last year.
Manning was obviously the leagues' MVP without even playing. With that being said , I do worry about him being able to play without getting injured, but I have to agree with Elway. It is worth the risk.

jigs said:
trading off the future for now is foolish...Manning will be like Joe Montana going to the Chiefs...total flop

Yep Montana was sure a flop. All he did was lead the Chiefs to the AFC championship game.

Latest posts