• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

From the soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
If any of you are working thru ww.anysoldier.com this is for you. I've been "taking care" of 2 groups, one in Iraq ( 8 guys) and one in Afghanistan ( 3 girls and 5 guys).....and they send a THANK YOU--via myself-- to anyone from this web site who has written or sent a 'goodie box'.

In fact, some of them claim they may leave weighing more due to all the goodie boxes that have been sent.

My group in Kabul will ship out in about 3 wks back to home...so I'll inherit a whole new gang I'm sure. They are ready to come home...tired of being shot at...and just tired of the whole mess all the way around. And who can blame them.....

Again, for them I say Thank you!

The kids tell me besides letters.....send them pictures of where you are from....especially anything that is GREEN. It seems they are getting a wee bit tired of everything being TAN and around them.

Such a simply request....so get out your digitals and fix up a few pic CD's and send. What we all think as mundane everyday chores is a world away to alot of these kids who've never been on a farm/ranch.

It also allows them a bit of time to escape. Also DVD' s is a BIG request. It seems that they have " movie nite" about 2x a week...so hit WalMart as they have them 2/$10 right now.

Latest posts