• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Frost on the whiskers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Just a wee bit chilly here today, -32 before sunup, about -4 now, thought I better take some pictures so Lilly would know what she is missing.

coldday.jpg

pulling the net wrap off a bale, nothing like girls in Carharts

coldday2.jpg

little frost on the whiskers

coldday3.jpg

hurry up and feed us instead of taking pictures

coldday4.jpg

hungry heifers
coldday5.jpg

love the deep blue skies, only when looking out the window with the heater full blast!

Beautiful picture's sw,looks like you got some good help,pretty ladies in carhart's pullin net off bales :wink: ............good luck

Nice pictures, sw. That is a very deep blue sky, for sure. Sounds like your minus 32 temperature isn't Fahrenheit but Fahrendepth. That's cold. It only got down to minus 18 here last night.

yeap I see those....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr looks like it's a lil colder there than here........( Great pictures ya'll ) I aint been this cold for this long a time EVER!!!! Bein out in it, and not havin a place to go to, to get warm sure makes you appreciate that wood fireplace/heater at home. There was ice on the roads this mornin, but no snow...(thank goodness) and after three days of "real winter" I"m ready for some 70 or above temps.....

Latest posts