• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Full Chimpout In Charlotte

Help Support Ranchers.net:

So nice that Buckwheat fundamentally changed America.....as promised.

Mike I agree with you an most posts. But FULL CHIMP OUT aint right...Your better than that.

You're right. My apologies to Chimpanzees everywhere. To put a whole species of animals in that context is grossly disrespective.

I spoke with a friend yesterday, his department is having physiological training, seems the fed is looking at this and trying to understand.
One thing he saw so far was that fear of racism led to alot of police departments not challenging confrontational people. it goes real deep, schools, social programs you name it out of fear of being called racist, or the possible lawsuits lowered the bar on conduct and expectations, and raised the bar on when a police or goverment entity could intervene and take any sort of action.

a threat of violence against a police, teacher, ect was not enough, it had to escalate past that. and then as cell phone were everywhere it became a "he or she hit me now call the cops" and make them deal with it. it was the only way to get rid of the thug.

in other words, fear of being called a racist, and fear of lawsuits, have led inner city thugs to push the line.

he said one tactic they are using is to raise their hands while someone records, no sound, yell at the officer and menace them while stepping forward. Officer can back down, which is real common or taser/pepper spray, either way, the footage looks damaging. so most know just back down. wait for back up, he said they have a two car, two officer min for simple traffic stops, any threat and they call for backup. just not worth it he said.

He said it used to be washed up officers went to private security, he said now it is the opposite,

let away with too much for too long.

It was reported today that 70% of those arrested had been bused in. George Soros' bought and paid for circus animals.

Mike said:
You're right. My apologies to Chimpanzees everywhere. To put a whole species of animals in that context is grossly disrespective.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand Mike throwing off the chains of political correctness. The truth needs to be told about these demonstrations. All that said and understood, don't get baited down the race division rabbit hole.

Latest posts