• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Full traceback coming because of too many Recalls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loosen your tinfoil hat MoGal, come out of your bunker and get some freash air, QE does not own all of Canada, where do you get this crap?

here's the link 4 winds referred to:

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/largest-landowner/

I guess one would have to research their deed and see if they really held title to it in Canada as I do not know and I am not an attorney.
Does your deed only give you land rights or is it an actual title of deed?

How Canada is owned

All physical land in Canada is the property of the Crown, Queen Elisabeth 11. There is no provision in the Canada Act, or in the Constitution Act 1982 which amends it, for any Canadian to own any physical land in Canada. All that Canadians may hold, in conformity with medieval and feudal law, is "an interest in an estate in land in fee simple". Land defined as 'Crown land' in Canada, and administered by the Federal Government and the Provinces, is merely land not 'dedicated' or assigned in freehold tenure. Freehold is tenure, not ownership. Freehold land is 'held' not 'owned'.

Canada, a vast territory dominating the north of the North American continent, was colonised by the British from 1497 when Cabot left Bristol and reached New Foundland. Subsequently, most of Canada fell under French control. In 1759, at the result of a single battle at Quebec, Britain took Canada from the French. In 1867 Canada became the first Crown colony to obtain self government within the Empire as a Dominion. Throughout most of the 19th century, it was the stated policy of the American political parties to annex Canada. They were prevented from doing so only by the threat of British sea power. Canada is now, with Britain, America's closest ally, despite some differences. The policy of annexing Canada has been shelved because not even America could afford the bill from the Crown, about $16 trillion. Canada is a federation of 13 provinces.

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/canada/

and I missed this part

Land in Canada

Just 9.7% of the land of Canada is privately held. The majority of the land, 90.3%, is Crown Land, otherwise known as Public Land. Of this, 50% is Crown land administered by the Provincial governments and 40.3% is Crown land administered by the federal government.

Canada is on of the greatest land resources on the earth, and one of the most beautiful. There is more unused land in Canada than almost anywhere else on the planet. To give an indication of the relative size of Canada's provinces are here ranked opposite the countries they are closest to in size with their associated populations.

Now, can anybody go run and look at their deed and confirm this ??????

Nope. but that article has pages and pages of each province and the amount of land, etc... and the article says Canada has the 2nd largest amount of land in the world, behind Russia.

But I'm coming more and more to believe our USA forefathers had a covenant with God and that's why this country was blessed and I do mean the word "was". Our forefathers knew what it was like to not own land and so they made sure our constitution covered "property" rights.

And does your article also tell you how much of the land is covered in lakes or snow? I can tell you that Canada is not like Britain, the farmers/ranchers there do own their land, they are not tenant farmers renting from the Queen! A little help here Canucks???!!!! :shock: :shock:

Canada is the second largest country in the world but has about the same population as the state of California, which is about 4 percent of Canada's size. This is because the north of Canada, with its harsh Arctic and sub-Arctic climates, is sparsely inhabited. Most Canadians live in the southern part of the country. More than three-quarters of them live in metropolitan areas,

Following is a breakdown of Canada's area by provinces and territories east to west, together with two columns of percentages which, when compared, show how area relates to settlement:

Total Area Land in square kilometres Freshwater in square kilometres Percent of Canada Area Rank Percentage of Population
Canada 9,970,610 9,215,430 755,180 100.0 -- --
Newfoundland 405,720 371,690 34,030 4.1 9 1.8
Prince Edward Island 5,660 5,660 150 0.1 12 0.5
Nova Scotia 55,490 52,840 2,650 0.6 11 3.1
New Brunswick 73,440 72,090 1,350 0.7 10 2.5
Quebec 1,540,680 1,356,790 183,890 15.5 2 24.1
Ontario 1,068,580 891,190 177,390 10.7 3 37.8
Manitoba 649,950 548,360 101,590 6.5 6 3.7
Saskatchewan 652,330 570,700 81,630 6.5 6 3.4
Alberta 661,190 644,390 16,800 6.6 5 9.7
British Columbia 947,800 929,730 18,070 9.5 4 13.2
Yukon Territory 483,450 478,970 4,480 4.5 8 0.1
Northwest Territories 3,426,320 3,293,020 133,300 34.4 1 0.2

The population of Canada has gradually shifted westward. In 1900, more than 90% of Canadians lived in Atlantic Canada, Québec, and Ontario. In 2000, it is about 70%.

Even though Canadians define themselves as a northern people, 90% of the Canadian population lives within 300 km of the USA border. That is to say, most Canadians live as far south in the country as the availability of employment permits. Historically, Canadians had to live where they could grow their own food, and most land in Canada is simply beyond the northern limits of agriculture. A sufficiently long growing season (that is, number of days in a year without frost) is available only towards the USAmerican border.

Your info about who owns what in Canada shows that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. As Yanuck pointed out, most of the land in Canada does not lend itself to agriculture, but is covered in water, rocks and trees.

The arable parts are almost entirely privately owned.

Your forefathers had no more "covenant with God" than ours. Did you know that Thomas Jefferson and more than just a few of your founders were deists?

THAT makes a huge difference in the direction a country takes and the outcome is becoming clearer all the time.

MoGal said:
Now, can anybody go run and look at their deed and confirm this ??????
God forbid you believe any of the Canadians on here Mogal. Your information is not just wrong its grossly wrong. Greg & I were just at the Lawyer on Wed to get the last paper work giving us title to our the last 2 quarters of our land. ALL of our land is now in our names. Crown land was sold off yrs ago here,we bought our river land from the Crown 30 yrs ago and have had title on that land for 20 yrs now.You really need to look into where you get your info.and how reliable it is.I'm with Yanuck about the tin foil hat....

Mrs. Greg: I gave the link and I'm sure they have more info to back up their claim.... I've said before I'm not an attorney and I guess one would have to look at their deed and see if these parameters are mentioned:

All that Canadians may hold, in conformity with medieval and feudal law, is "an interest in an estate in land in fee simple". Land defined as 'Crown land' in Canada, and administered by the Federal Government and the Provinces, is merely land not 'dedicated' or assigned in freehold tenure. Freehold is tenure, not ownership. Freehold land is 'held' not 'owned'.

Edited to add: Agriculture

Farms cover a total of 166,798,546 acres in Canada. There are a total of 246,923 farms, with an average size of 674.5 acres. 235,131 farms covering a total of 62,359,984 acres are privately held. The remainder, covering 104,438,561acres, are rented or leased from others.

Private homes

There are a total of 11,562,975 dwellings in Canada. Of these, 7,417,525 are held in freehold tenure by the resident homeowner. 64% of Canadians hold their own home. Mining

Mining companies operate in all Canadian provinces. The main minerals mined are gold, copper, zinc, lead, coal, oil and natural gas. Most mining land is leased, on Crown leases.

Forestry

Forest and All Other Wooded Land in Canada
Unclassified: 19,768 acres total (17,297 acres in Quebec and 2,471 acres in Alberta)

45% (45 percent – 1,031,889,600 acres) of Canada's land area is forested.

71% of the forested land is held by provincial governments, 23% by federal and territorial governments, and 6% is privately held by approximately 425,000 private owners consisting of individuals, families, communities, and forest companies.

Forest companies often manage forests and engage in logging activities in a partnership with the government, rather than holding forest land in Canada. The government, or the public, actually holds the forest and simply leases it to various companies who do the logging and management in many cases.

Forest companies hold just over 1.5% of Canada's wooded land.

As far as whether this country was formed as a christian nation here's a thought :

http://www.afn.org/~govern/Christian_Nation.html

It does say 9.7 % (and the book was written in 2006(?) I think) is privately owned land.

My apologies for getting this thread off track.

MoGal said:
I suspect the reason most Canadians don't mind traceback is because most of them DO NOT own their land, as they rent it from the government. They already have a "premise" .......... this is an interesting link.... says the Queen Elizabeth II owns ALL of canada.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/new_world_order/news.php?q=1239065933

he value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).

This makes her the richest individual on earth. However, there is no way easily to value her real estate. There is no current market in the land of entire countries. At a rough estimate of $5,000 an acre, and based on the sale of Alaska to the USA by the Tsar, and of Louisiana to the USA by France, the Queen's land holding is worth a notional $33,000,000,000,000 (Thirty three trillion dollars or about £17,600,000,000,000). Her holding is based on the laws of the countries she owns and her land title is valid in all the countries she owns. Her main holdings are Canada, the 2nd largest country on earth, with 2,467 million acres, Australia, the 7th largest country on earth with 1,900 million acres, the Papua New Guinea with114 million acres, New Zealand with 66 million acres and the UK with 60 million acres.

She is the world's largest landowner by a significant margin. The next largest landowner is the Russian state, with an overall ownership of 4,219 million acres, and a direct ownership comparable with the Queen's land holding of 2,447 million acres. The 3rd largest landowner is the Chinese state, which claims all of Chinese land, about 2,365 million acres. The 4th largest landowner on earth is the Federal Government of the United States, which owns about one third of the land of the USA, 760 million acres. The fifth largest landowner on earth is the King of Saudi Arabia with 553 million acres

This is really quite funny.

I did not know that the land I OWN is only rented land - I wonder why I am not paying rent?

A web site that speaks with authority but is completely wrong - proving sources need to be checked.

The Queen and The Crown are figurative expressions for government land in Canada - and you can purchase it from the Canadian government.

Believing everything you read is about as useful as eating everything you see.

I suppose the land I have in my wife and childrens names is not mine, but I happen to have a few deeds in the house that state I am the owner.

I do however pay the Queen rent on a monthly basis - the Queen is true royalty and I love her - in fact I have been known to say I worship her - she would never throw me off the land I rent from her as she knows I am a loyal subject.

That Queen has been married to me for 30 years this week and I do indeed - for accounting purposes - rent her land - that we bought together but is in her name. It will be left to the chidren and all taxes will be paid up when it goes to them - so no hardship take over forcing sale to bottom feeders.

All that other bullschitzen you have from this site has only addled your thoughts MoGal - I do know government land every now and then can be purchased - it does come up for sale.

Hey it was interesting though - all this misinformation shows how easy it is to form a very wrong opinion of a country.

However you can believe whatever you want - it will only cause the rest of the world about a millionth of a nanosecond heart burn. :D

BC

I also know for a FACT that coalmining company's BUY the land in our area before its mined and a pretty dang good price is paid to the LANDOWNERS.IF the LANDOWNERS don't want to sell to the mines a darn good lease is paid to the LANDOWNERS.

Your WAY WAY off Mogal but I strongly suspect we're just wasting our breaths your gonna continue to believe what your Kooky sites tell you :roll:

Latest posts