• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Funny prank

Help Support Ranchers.net:

JF Ranch said:
Soapweed said:
LazyWP said:
That was good. Are you guys bringing horses Sunday?

With good haying weather finally here, I think we will be in the hayfield. If it rains, we will bring our horses.

Aw heck Soap. Why get in a hurry to start haying now? 'Might as well wait 'til Monday.

If you take your horse, I'll take mine, and we'll get in the team penning together. :wink:

Soapweed said:
JF Ranch said:
Soapweed said:
With good haying weather finally here, I think we will be in the hayfield. If it rains, we will bring our horses.

Aw heck Soap. Why get in a hurry to start haying now? 'Might as well wait 'til Monday.

If you take your horse, I'll take mine, and we'll get in the team penning together. :wink:

You're a clever character Soapweed. Your idea offer is intriguing except I'm already in hay field and you aren't!

JF Ranch said:
Soapweed said:
JF Ranch said:

You're a clever character Soapweed. Your idea offer is intriguing except I'm already in hay field and you aren't!

Oh, but we are, as of a couple days ago.

Latest posts