• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

future bucking bull

Help Support Ranchers.net:

This is a bull called Dirty White Boy we bucked him for the first time on Saturday nite.

Untitled_0007_0001.jpg

Lol... she doesn't look as mean but maybe you were further away while taking the picture... Of course, I have though cow A looked real friendly and gotten a face full of cow snot blown on me.

:lol:

I was just testing your talent since you were right on the last one.

This one is probably the most mild cow I have. Not that, that means you can pet her or anything, she'll only charge at you if you give her a reason 8)

Here is another of our bulls we raised. This was his first out. He can be kind of a big old meanie getting him loaded., but getting better.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/Manitoba_Rancher/?action=view&current=DirtyWhiteBOy.flv

Northern Rancher said:
Greg you'll have to swing by and pet some of my kitties lol. Sweet looking calf Buckerette-hopefully none here for a few more months.
Well was kiddin -but still would rather use the bullrope challenge-then the pettin! Seen pic's since,think yur on right track.

With the antlers momma is sporting I'd want lots of wires between us :lol:

Wonder how many bull riders will think those things are "cute" 3-4 years down the line.... :wink: :lol:

Thats an awesome pic of mom and baby,your right too bad about the barbwire.

Love your calves :)

Latest posts