• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Future generations

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flyingS

Reaction score
Might be the wrong Forum but thought I'd post them anyway. Here are some picturesof the kids at work. Rylie turned 3 in Dec and James 1 in Feb.

1011.jpg

Bringing cows home from stalks it sure was chilly.

1027.jpg

Rylie is giving James a ride on Vegas

1063.jpg

1094.jpg

James riding by himself, Thinks he's a pretty big boy.

1125.jpg

Rylie is pairing out by herself on her mom's mare Billy, I think Billy is 14

1137.jpg

This is where James rides when there's work to be done.

1089.jpg

The three amigos, Rylie says by for now.

Both of our kids have ridden with us since they were very little. Jamie started carrying Rylie in a snuggly when she was 2 months, James may have been a little older than that but not much. They can't help but love it as Jamie also rode while she was pregnant until it was to uncomfortable. She is about 4 months pregnant in these pictures. It doesn't get any better than this.

Absolutely beautiful kids. I love picture #2. Your daughter is sure watching her little brother and he's "hamming" it up for the camera.

flyingS, not picking just a friendly heads up. Your picture #4 is exactly how my wrist was broken at three years old. Dad was letting me sit on his old Hard Twist stud he had in North Dakota. A fly made him shudder fairly hard and I fell off onto a cement floor on the far side from Dad... no way for him to catch me as he was a halter shank's length away waiting for Mom to snap the camera.

Just sayin'......

Thanks for the photos, the ones of your wife with the little guy in the snuggly reminded us of our younger days and family. You are getting them started right. :)

Nice deal pictured right there. Anyone can raise a nice set of calves. Good kids are rare. Keep up the good work.

Excellent pics! Thanks for putting them up. Nice to see the kids starting so young, I wish I had done that with my kids. That's a classic pic with your youngster in the Snugli while your wife reads the herd book.

gcreekrch said:
flyingS, not picking just a friendly heads up. Your picture #4 is exactly how my wrist was broken at three years old. Dad was letting me sit on his old Hard Twist stud he had in North Dakota. A fly made him shudder fairly hard and I fell off onto a cement floor on the far side from Dad... no way for him to catch me as he was a halter shank's length away waiting for Mom to snap the camera.

Just sayin'......

Thanks for the photos, the ones of your wife with the little guy in the snuggly reminded us of our younger days and family. You are getting them started right. :)

Now what would have happened if you landed on your head.

Denny said:
gcreekrch said:

Just sayin'......

Now what would have happened if you landed on your head.

maybe he did, it would explain a couple things :wink: :p

great pics flyingS :D

NR, I rode a pony. I have only met a few kids that I thought deserved one. I know lots of people think they are the deal. In my opinion ponies and politicians are a lot alike. They are both phony and you have to go through hundreds if not thousands before you find an honest one.

Latest posts