• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

G.D Media

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Enough to make you puke isn't it-isn't evidence in the U.S. held in confidance till the trial-if hockey is our religion up here then Gretzky is our high priest-pretty damn fishy all this b's is brought up just before the Olympics. Gretzky has more class than those rumour mongers that are hounding him will ever have. When he is found out to be totally innocent as I'm sure he will some 'informed police sources' should be fired.

fishy is the word..we all know Grets can play and coach under great pressure but when it hits below the belt and attacks closest to him,his family,i don't know how he'll handle that. B.S is all i can say!!!

I'm not worried about Wayne he'll show all the class he has and come out on top.The whole thing is ridiculous and totally blown WAY out of proportion,obviously to the benefit of who and what is still to be seen!!!

Gretzky has enough money to say screw everybody and take his life easy-the crap he takes for the love of hockey and of Canada is just crazy.

I for one am thankful for Waynes love of the game! Although it must be really hard on him nowadays,all I can say is Go Gretsky show them what your made of..hopefully bringing home GOLD medals :lol:

I'm watching the opening of the games! Greg had to go outside and play with yearling,he said he couldn't listen to that Opera music any longer LOL

Hey NR looks like your home girl did perty good at Olympic hockey,be nice to see a real game though!

Latest posts