• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gath Brooks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/brooks-accountant-says-she-didnt-know-of-any-conditions-tied-to-singers-hospital-donation/2012/01/20/gIQA3an2DQ_story.html

yet another reason for me to not like this concrete cowboy. he donates to a hospital, then wants it back PLUS damages??? this ass is just wanting the spotlight....screw him!

What I hate is the fact that he took extra money from the hospital for "damages". How badly does he need that money? I've never liked Garth that much because of his Superstar style or as you put it, concrete angel. Give me George Strait after losing his voice on a 10 day bender anyday over cheese-burglar Garth Brooks

About time a hospital got the high hard one. How many times have you felt that you were overcharged for goods and services at a hospital?

When my dad passed away, we were charged $8 for a half empty box of Kleenex, oxygen he never used, a room he was never in, and on and on and on. Total f'ing ripoff, and we didn't pay for what he didn't get, either, and the hospital had NO PROBLEM when the were called on it. Hell, Dad was even charged for stuff he never got the day AFTER his death!!!

Good for Garth, whether you like his music or not! He did help Chris LeDoux get back into the mainstream, FWIW.

can't stand Garth Brooks, never could, to much splash and show.

However can't stand charities and organizations who beg for money and then don't do with it, what they say it's for.

Good on Garth

The way I heard it on the news, Garth didn't ask for anything extra. It was the judge who added the extra.

what I know is, Garth has said several times " I have more money than my grandkids, grandkids can spend" so he donates a few bucks to a hospital...he got pissed cause he gave away money, and could not tell them how to use it. ....spoiled rich baby, not getting his way.

as for getting Chris in the lime lite, I will agree, that is the ONE thing he did good. but his shameless public appearance to "honor " Chris at the CMA's was a joke....it was about Garth, not Chris....

I saw Ledoux in concert, and what a show he puts on, it is ALL about the fans....Garth is about Garth.

Latest posts