• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Geo Bee

Help Support Ranchers.net:

montana cowgurl

Reaction score
ok...im totally stressing about the geography bee tomorrow, i am the only sevey (haha lol), verses i think 11 eighth graders! and even better, i have to wait until 7th period to do it, so i will sit and stress all through the first 3/4 of the day! lol :p :!:

Good luck, Montana Cowgurl, you've been studying up pretty good, but I see you've made some time to be on Ranchers.net. We both know who you are going up against, (8th grader) who won Geography Bee at your grade school when he was in 6th grade. I know you think you're screwed, but I know you will give it your best, and you are a very smart young lady. I'm proud of you, so is your dad. :)

Very best of luck, cowgurl!!! I have every faith in you and even if first place is not in the cards, still hold your head up high knowing how far you have come and how bright your future is!!! :D

GOOD LUCK...I am sure you will DO GREAT :D :D
Ohhhhhhh the capital of NY is NOT NYC :wink:
Relax and know if you did NOT know your stuff you would NOT be there :D :D

aaww, thanx you guys. i guess i did ok, was somewhere in the middle of all the others. they all thought that the "sevey" would get out first, haha, i beat half of them, but an eighth grader who had beat me 2 or so years ago won again, lol. oh well, there's always next year, where i will have the advantage that they have now-a world geography class! lol thanx again :p :!: :D

Latest posts